Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 post givaway?

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Whatcha all think, anyone up for a free stick or 2 for the winner??

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm listening.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm listening.
    Me too!!!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    i like giveaways
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    what's that you say?
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    winner, winner, chicken dinner?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    FTG IS THE MAN! I remembered, what did I win :). How's it going Brett?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Go on...oh hey looks like you and I can race to 2k. ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Sir, the race is on.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett you crazy.... CRAZY brother!! How they heck you been and why haven't we herded lately?!?!?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy HI Darthy!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    You have my attention Brett...how's life treating ya? Contests are always a hoot around here. =D
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im here too....
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sooooooooo, your saying your all good with free stuff??

I kinda figured

ill look for goodies to put in the winners bag. (going to Vegas next week, should maybe pick a thing or 2 at fuente's)

Ill get back to you...............
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

ill look for goodies to put in the winners bag. (going to Vegas next week, should maybe pick a thing or 2 at fuente's)

Dude, when are you in vegas? I'm going out saturday and coming home wednesday, playing a prelim event at the WSOP.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Dude, when are you in vegas? I'm going out saturday and coming home wednesday, playing a prelim event at the WSOP.
    That's awesome Ken. Good luck!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Be there at noon on Wednesday, what time are you heading out?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang bro, toss out a contest AND promise some Casa Fuente goodness??? You really are the man! I'm guessing Bigshizza is the winner of the contest, right? Feel free to pm me if you need his address. Oh wait, the winner was James40, no problem, I'll send his address too. Just let me know Brett, I'm here for you :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Dang bro, toss out a contest AND promise some Casa Fuente goodness??? You really are the man! I'm guessing Bigshizza is the winner of the contest, right? Feel free to pm me if you need his address. Oh wait, the winner was James40, no problem, I'll send his address too. Just let me know Brett, I'm here for you :)
    Lol, nice Teach.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I play
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahahahaha FTG glad ur back although I think ur loosing it again!!! Fuentes heck if there's room I'm in :) who do I gotta hurt for ya bro!! Nothing in life is free ;) lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    You drivin the bus to school as well?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    You drivin the bus to school as well?
    Just trying to be helpful, not unlike yourself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    OK, so this is how its going to go down.......

I am sending the winner of my 2000 post 10 of my all time fav's. This will include a rare Fuente and a casa Fuente's blend lancero (if available next week). The other 8 will be a suprize........

I have a few more posts to figure out the game/giveaway, so stay tuned and spread the word ;)
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could give it to a guy whos name starts with a V..... no not ****.....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    You could give it to a guy whos name starts with a V..... no not ****.....
    I agree. My vote goes to Peter. He's got plenty of room I'm told.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Answer currently you have have 1991 posts and after 9 more posts you'll have 2000 and then you will send me some tasty sticks. All done ............ Congrats on the ensuing 2K mark I'm approaching that mark as well. I smoked the AKA Hybrid you sent me a while back I really enjoyed it.
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Be there at noon on Wednesday, what time are you heading out?
    Flight leaves at 2:30, LoL, maybe I'll see you at the airport. I'll let you know if I win the tourney and decide to stay longer, but that's really unlikely.