Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Johnny O question???

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
I know I've been silent for a bit, but I have been setting here wondering if anyone knew if Johnny O's have been available this year? I have been wanting to find some more of the new crop, if there was one, but can't find much on them.

Any help or leads would be much appreciated. Would either buy or trade...

Thanks

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get you covered for info, text me and I will let you know my brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brett...will get ahold of u in a bit...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    He's around bro...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    He is around. I liked last years better, but time will tell.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Eric txt me we will split
    They've changed dramatically over the last 15 months. The darker wrapper is awesome, the lighter is meh... I felt the opposite way fresh. I think the darker are following the trend of montes and performing well in a short time. The light wrappers will need 2-3 years to open up, or at least I hope, to attain the fresh flavors. When some more of the dark factory pop up, I'm on another bundle.... I had a lot of draw issues with the customs fresh and aged.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brett...will get ahold of u in a bit...
    Nothing to thank brother, talk with ya soon :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I also had draw issues with my whole custom sampler. Swore not to buy anymore of those things, gave away 15 of them here. Maybe one day I will try them again.
    james40:
    I also had draw issues with my whole custom sampler. Swore not to buy anymore of those things, gave away 15 of them here. Maybe one day I will try them again.
    ROTT or aged? My customs smoked better after 14-15 months, but I definitely had issues with them.... The factory I had no issues, and would rebuy knowing I like the factory they come from.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    catfishbluezz:
    james40:
    ROTT or aged? My customs smoked better after 14-15 months, but I definitely had issues with them.... The factory I had no issues, and would rebuy knowing I like the factory they come from.
    They were fresh but I tried them ROTT through two months. The taste was really really nice but zero draw. I'm sure they smoke well if you get the right ones and are patient and can age them.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    California connection? You guys holding the truth behind jo? Still need to buy my first bundle, just too many I can buy boxes of and know where the tobacco is from. I'll get a bundle eventually and join the secret jo club.
    blurr:
    California connection? You guys holding the truth behind jo? Still need to buy my first bundle, just too many I can buy boxes of and know where the tobacco is from. I'll get a bundle eventually and join the secret jo club.
    i can tell you where the factory comes from =]
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've had burn and draw issues with both the light and dark when fresh, they are so full of moisture. They taste great, though, and it's worth sacrificing a few for the immediate, fresh experience.

Once they get 15+ months on them I haven't had any issues to speak of, light or dark. I feel the dark ones are not ready yet at all and the light ones are a little ahead. Both need much more age to really shine. At this point I enjoy the lighter ones more. I keep swapping light/dark in my orders so next up is another light order.

I'd love to know the factory, pm incoming Dustin.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone going to make an order anytime soon? Split?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ive had draw issues with em too, pretty sure the were well rested, JJ gifted me a couple , that I became frustrated with. Bandyt heard about my experience and sent me a few more, One I rested and smoked,, it had draw issues but I was able to get a little out of it. Smoked another one a few nights ago, that was a great smoke, still have one resting that ill try round 2015.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I need to revise my former statement! After mowing the lawn I grabbed a 16 month old World Famous Canonanzo to celebrate. Man, was that thing plugged! I tried everything to cure it. Time in the fridge, poking and prodding, massaging, cutting some more off here and there until it was in pieces so small I didn't even have to pitch it, it just blew away. I think I'll stick with factory from now on.