Home Non Cigar Related

Un real sammich

Hope this image post works... I had this on satruday night along with a groom to be at a party... image It had has texas toast grilled cheese sandwiches for the bun, a cheeseburger, ham, spam, bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato, onion. It was... good... but painfull

Comments

• I saw something like that on Man v. Food last weekend.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    How the heck did you fit that thing in your mouth?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I want one of those. That thing would feed me at least twice.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    And you washed it down with the champagne of beers, huh? No wonder you needed maalox.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'd like to just have the Texas toast grilled cheese sammiches myself ...they look good ...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ummmmmm.... Am I the only one that is super excited to make a sammich out of grilled cheeses????

Think of the possibilities this opens!!!!

Making a chicken sandwich with two pieces of meatloaf, Making a Turkey Sandwich with two pieces of roast beef.... The Possibilities are endless!!!

Thank you...... Thank you so much!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Luko:
    And you washed it down with the champagne of beers, huh? No wonder you needed maalox.
    HAHA, nope, that was what my buddy drank. I had sprite. Needed it too to wash that down. It was rough, tasty, but rough. I ate just less than half of it before my body gave out. Ill post a pic of me actually trying to bite it later, lol.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    NYHCx516x:
    Luko:
    HAHA, nope, that was what my buddy drank. I had sprite. Needed it too to wash that down. It was rough, tasty, but rough. I ate just less than half of it before my body gave out. Ill post a pic of me actually trying to bite it later, lol.
    Actually, after all was said and done (meaning i stopped heaving and managed to not puke) I did wash it down with an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte :)
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Garen B:
    Wow, no one jumped me with a "That's what she said" or some other joke for this statement? Jeez, we must be growing up around here, next thing you know we're not going to be laughing at fart jokes anymore.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    When you live the high life you can have it both ways.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    Garen B:
    Wow, no one jumped me with a "That's what she said" or some other joke for this statement? Jeez, we must be growing up around here, next thing you know we're not going to be laughing at fart jokes anymore.
    Sorry... that's my bad, I have broken up with my girlfriend for she was too much of a distraction for my online posting and jokes... She'll be missed, but I am once again refocused