Home Non Cigar Related

Mermaids are real!

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else see that documentary on Discovery or Animal planet about mermaids? They are real! lol
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone else see that documentary on Discovery or Animal planet about mermaids? They are real! lol
    Mocumentary lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    I'm on vacation right now and gonna do quite a bit of fishing. I plan on catching one.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I saw the 2 hour special which was pretty dumb. The theory of how this alleged creature evolved was demonstrated with live action & animation. The animation looked like Avatar and didn't help their case at all. After the 2 hour special they had another 1 hour special with live interviews and new evidence. That show was much more interesting and I'll say this, the video footage from the British sea patrol was only good when they did a stop frame of what was in the water. The video footage of the submersible was very intriguing. I don't know enough about photography or special effects to tell if something is staged or not. If this is a hoax then the efforts put in to show this creature outside the submersible is top notch. Scared the hell out of me when that white webbed hand reached and touched the window and then swam off. Real or not it was entertaining
  • bwcarter54bwcarter54 Posts: 142
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    I'm on vacation right now and gonna do quite a bit of fishing. I plan on catching one.
    What will you use as bait?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bwcarter54:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    Good question. I think I'll try a dinglehopper and/or a snarfblat.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bwcarter54:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    Good question. I think I'll try a dinglehopper and/or a snarfblat.
    I hear....good eating but slightly fishy!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    i beleive,good luck brother...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    danielzreyes:
    Mocumentary lol
    i beleive,good luck brother...
    mermaid smoking photo: smoking mermaid smokingmermaid.gif
    no matter where you go, there you are.