Home Non Cigar Related

Tony Soprano Dead

kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
Wow, I just heard that Sopranos star James Gandolfini died of a heart attack while in Italy. Age 51. I loved that show.

Comments

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Damn, that sucks. I liked most of his roles outside of Tony too.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was a good actor.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! That bites I'm a year older...loved that show!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasta way in the bathroom.
    Woulda rather died canoodling.

Gotta be hard on his 13 year old sone who was travelling with him at the time.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RIP, Jimmy... We're gonna miss you, Boss.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night we put "Get Shorty" in the DVD player, lit up a Soprano. Very talented fellow, a sad loss for us all.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sad....I hear it was during a cannoli eating contest in Calabria and he was just getting into his 13th pastry.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    really? wow. I wonder if his family has a short life span or he had issues due to his weight. I like the sopranos, but I wouldn't say I think it's as good as the word of mouth makes it out to be. Sure it's better than most mafia shows, but just a bit overrated. I loved him in True Romance.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Very sad he was a good actor, Sopranos was the first real good tv drama I watched obsessively.