Home General Discussion

Just planned my vacation lol

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Just picked up a little travel pouch for a couple bucks and planned my vacation! :) One i have had already and the others are new to me sticks (thanks to all of you! lol) I think it looks like a decent line up for a weekend at the beach.

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    4? 4? A whole weekend? I think that pouch could easily carry more. LOL
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I could get maybe 2 more in there but it would be a tight fit. Plus i might not even get through more than 2. I try not to smoke around my daughter as she has asthma. So it would be my evening activity. :) So thursday, friday and saturday night. Plus maybe one on the beach during the day. lol Havent quite decided yet.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta figure at least 2/day and maybe a handout to a stranger....
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got the chance to smoke about 4 on my 9 day vacation. I was just too tired by the end of the day.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the Shizz said, you might make a friend of a stranger and share a smoke. Plus I have one of those cool Perdomo bags. I know you can get at least two more in there ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Like others said, be sure to bring extras. You will be surprised how often you will want to give some out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I tend to not smoke as much when on vacation, I think your on the right track, bring a fiver.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    The Kid:
    I tend to not smoke as much when on vacation, I think your on the right track, bring a fiver.

Same here. My vacations are family time and the evenings are more of that and exhaustion. I would be lucky to get more than 1 a day in on the beach!

Enjoy the down time with the family it goes all too quickly.
    Ill probably pack a few more sticks. :) lets see if i can get some out to someone while im at the beach. :)
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Where on the coast are ya headed?
    Rockaway! The best part of the Oregon coast! We have a family cabin just south of it that's been in the family for almost 100 years. :) it's my home away from home. I'm mostly excited that I can start making beach memories for my wife and daughter like the ones I have from my parents. But now there will also be cigars involves! Lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rockaway! The best part of the Oregon coast! We have a family cabin just south of it that's been in the family for almost 100 years. :) it's my home away from home. I'm mostly excited that I can start making beach memories for my wife and daughter like the ones I have from my parents. But now there will also be cigars involves! Lol
    Sounds great! I spent 23 years on the west side of the state and never made it down to the Oregon Coast. I hear it's wonderful. Someday I hope to check out all the sights.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i would carry 15 personally. that way you have options. you never know what a situation may call for.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, check out the age on that Perdomo.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    that cigar come with cellophane that is yellow from the get go.

and when you go on vacation, dont forget your stogie stand. those things are great to throw in the pocket and you always have a cigar rest then.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    That's a great area, I've been through there a couple times coming home from the Hood to Coast relay but never stopped. I still love the south coast around Bandon, but I grew up going between there and up to Newport. But looks like a good selection of sticks, but I'd toss a few more in just for varieties sake.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    danielzreyes:

and when you go on vacation, dont forget your stogie stand. those things are great to throw in the pocket and you always have a cigar rest then.
    Thanks for the kind words Matt, and yeah ... I tease about the champagne. I always type that when I see it lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    kuzi16:
    danielzreyes:

Thanks for the kind words Matt, and yeah ... I tease about the champagne. I always type that when I see it lol.

It's true lol. He's said that at least 2 other times to me when I've posted Perdomo champagne pics. :) as for the stogie stand Kuzi... I just ordered another one so I have one for travel! :)
    perkinke:
    LiquidChaos66:
    That's a great area, I've been through there a couple times coming home from the Hood to Coast relay but never stopped. I still love the south coast around Bandon, but I grew up going between there and up to Newport. But looks like a good selection of sticks, but I'd toss a few more in just for varieties sake.

You really should stay there some weekend. It's really nice for a quite small town beach trip. Couple good cafes and some fun dumb knickknack shops. I'm gonna put a few more sticks in before I leave... I just haven't decided which ones yet. :)