Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Up for a blind trade.

I'm new to the forum, and also new to cigar bombs and blind trades. But hey you gotta start somewhere right? I have a quite a few sticks I've been collecting and I figure I might as well swap them around just to change it up a bit.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro, introduce yourself, where u r from, how long u been smoking, what u like to smoke, so on so on, I'm sure someone will b in contact. Read the forum rules and meet some people. O and welcome the the forum, best bunch of guys u will ever find.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Your right that was a pretty crappy introduction ^.. I'm from the good ole state of Alabama. I'm 21 years old and have only been smoking for about a year. My career is involved in the automotive industry, so I spend my weekends after a long hard work week enjoying cigars. I love the creamy flavors that come from mild cigars, but I also enjoy full bodied smokes with a nice stiff mixed drink or beer. I an defiantly not picky and have only found a few smokes that i just had put down. Right now a few of my favorites include MUWAT from drew estate, the Edgar hoil line , papas fritas, feral pig.. I've been looking to get my hands on a "flying pig" if anyone has a few extras. Tons more favorites but I'm tired of typing.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums BAMA..hope you stick around. Lots of great peeps round here!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I just bumped the welcoming thread and the newbs must read thread as well as the newb trade thread. You need to get yourself on the good traders list. I'm sure there are plenty of folks around here ready to tee off on... er... I mean welcome a new member. Welcome to the forum!
    pelirrojo:
    I just bumped the welcoming thread and the newbs must read thread as well as the newb trade thread. You need to get yourself on the good traders list. I'm sure there are plenty of folks around here ready to tee off on... er... I mean welcome a new member. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I was looking for the rules and couldn't find them. im sure i will get the hang of it before long.
    So u r from bama, and username is bama blows... So does that make u a auburn tigers fan
    I actually dont get into football that much, but if i absolutly had to pick it would be bama. Bama blows because bama really does suck. No opportunity to make money, hicks, and barefood pregnant meth heads walking around walmart in pajamas.. This state just really kills me. My girlfriend lives in nashville, and fortunatley im close enough i drive there for the weekends to get away from this place. I hope to be moving up there soon.
    Lol, ok we have 1 thing in common. Bama the sec football team sucks. And the rest of the sec, lol, sorry u guys.
    Make that 2. Judging by your name you like glocks. I own 2. A 26, and a 30s.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bama rules. Welcome to the forum. What part are you from? I travel to our Mobile office about once a year.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Bamablows:
    I'm new to the forum, and also new to cigar bombs and blind trades. But hey you gotta start somewhere right? I have a quite a few sticks I've been collecting and I figure I might as well swap them around just to change it up a bit.
    Bama welcome to the forums you'll like it round here !
    Bamablows:
    Make that 2. Judging by your name you like glocks. I own 2. A 26, and a 30s.
    Absolutely bro, it's my profession. Pm to u
    james40:
    Bama rules. Welcome to the forum. What part are you from? I travel to our Mobile office about once a year.
    A little town called Hartselle. About 40 miles south of Huntsville.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So.........have you found a partner for your first trade? If not, I'll break you in.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    All taken care of Teach, u can hit as well bro.
    Yes I have! glock is open for trade and my package to him should be in the mail this weekend.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Too damned fast Glock !! Arghhh....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    Too damned fast Glock !! Arghhh....
    Bwahahahahahahaha.... U can join in on the fun to if u like.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    PM Bama