Home General Discussion
Options

HELP... I WAS BOMBED

Earlier this week I was bombed by a good man, Puffmaster. My family and I are moving this weekend and I went to have one last cigar at my favorite b&m before we left town, well Puffmaster being the master of disaster decided to bomb me as I walked out the door. He blew my pants off!! Pictures to follow, if I can figure out how to put them up here.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like friends don't let friends go without cigars.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't want to see pics of you with your pants off. In all seriousness, shoot me a PM if you want help with posting pics. Congrats on the hit.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't want to see pics of you with your pants off. In all seriousness, shoot me a PM if you want help with posting pics. Congrats on the hit.
    Hey speak for yerself,, i like a good chuckle! enjoy and good luck on the move
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Hey speak for yerself,, i like a good chuckle! enjoy and good luck on the move
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Nothing spells friendship like a good cigar bomb and then having the meet up to soak in the experience. Life is all about snapshots of great times and then remembering them like this. I tend to always have a cigar when I travel to places that let me cement the memory of the place with a certain cigar...Cohiba Esplendido at the Coliseum in Rome....a Partagas at the Rock of Gibraltar...a Lusitania in Portugal...a Romeo Julietta in Cannes, France.