Home Non Cigar Related

Political Correctness: definition

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Griffith Universtiy, Queensland Australia holds a "definition" contest each year. This years winner:

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of **** by the clean end.

Thought y'all might appreciate that. ;)
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes I do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    LOL, that's awesome...thanks Amos.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Griffith Universtiy, Queensland Australia holds a "definition" contest each year. This years winner:

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of **** by the clean end.

Agreed.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    I could say something to add to that but I won't. I don't want to come off as being politically incorrect. Man Biting your tongue hurts! I'd better leave this thread before my head explodes.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! Sad...but point on!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:

lol... how would one find a clean end of a piece of ***? Just wondering.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:

I LOVE this!

And here's its corollary:

Bigotry is a philosophy, fostered by significant numbers of close-minded, provincial, irrational and mean-spirited people that while their own sh*t is healthy, beneficial fertilizer, any sh*t that isn't the same color, shape, size or texture as theirs is evil, dirty, harmful and should be destroyed and/or flushed away as quickly as possible.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Amos Umwhat:

I LOVE this!

And here's its corollary:

Bigotry is a philosophy, fostered by significant numbers of close-minded, provincial, irrational and mean-spirited people that while their own sh*t is healthy, beneficial fertilizer, any sh*t that isn't the same color, shape, size or texture as theirs is evil, dirty, harmful and should be destroyed and/or flushed away as quickly as possible.
    Lol, Perfect!

The Yin and Yang of power politics, Shame and Schadenfreude, the carrot and the stick by which the populace is driven to support the forces bent on destroying that self-same populace.

Sadly, it works every time. For brief periods America's population has been educated to a point where these efforts are recognized, and rebellion occurs. Then, the education system is dumbed down, "do as your told" is instilled deep into the hearts and minds of the coming generation, and the wolves have their way with the sheep. Again.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain