Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

THE ICE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

image Get ready to enjoy a few of my favorites Ray! Got them off just in time for you to enjoy one over the holiday too bro!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    image Get ready to enjoy a few of my favorites Ray! Got them off just in time for you to enjoy one over the holiday too bro!
    That's my newb, but I'm still a newb. I have a feeling Bama knows what he is doing.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    According to the size of the picture above, i dont. But i will get better with age, just like a thin native american woman does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Roll Tide, Roll.
    I hate this state , but I do like me some Alabama football now.
    You have some great seafood in Mobile and great BBQ in Spanish Fort.
    The BBQ down here can not be compared to anywhere. BBQ festivals are a big thing around here and people get VERY serious about there southern cooking style. I enjoy the small town life to a certain extent, but there just isn't enough money here for me to make.
    What line of work are you in, if you don't mind me asking. We are looking for a server guy in Mobile if you are in IT and looking to move.
    Automotive technician at an Acura dealership in Huntsville at the moment. Looking to move to Nashville to work for a high end car dealer up there within the next year hopefully. Just gotta get the rest of my certification tests under my belt.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    Automotive technician at an Acura dealership in Huntsville at the moment. Looking to move to Nashville to work for a high end car dealer up there within the next year hopefully. Just gotta get the rest of my certification tests under my belt.
    I worked at an Acura dealership from 95 to 02. I did pre warranty coding in the service dept. Good cars
    Recieved your package Bama, very nice selection, I will try to get a pic up later today. Your package is almost ready bro.
    Sorry to hear about your loss man. I am really close with both of my grandparents so I couldn't imagine what your going through. Take your time buddy. No rush.
    Here is what Bama a so called "newb" send me on our trade, thanks so much bro several of my faves. Now get ready for mine to go out. And thanks for the kind words bro. image
    Literally my first trade, and first time ever sending smokes to someone. But im glad i got popped my cherry on you. Many more trades to come brother!
    I am really starting to enjoy this though. Already stocking up on ammo for my next victim.