Home General Discussion

La Flor Dominicana Unreleased

VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
Found a place locally that has 2 boxes. Singles still for sale.... IF anyone has had one are they worth $8+? Thanks for the look guys

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but my opinion is slightly biased. I really like almost everything Litto puts out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, but my opinion is slightly biased. I really like almost everything Litto puts out.

I thought of you when I started this post. I figured if Sleeve posts positive on this stick its worth the drive to pick some up. I just asked the wife if she wanted to take a ride Saturday... :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

I thought of you when I started this post. I figured if Sleeve posts positive on this stick its worth the drive to pick some up. I just asked the wife if she wanted to take a ride Saturday... :)
    Lol, my reputation proceeds me! This stick was really nice. Construction was great, nice flavors, not too strong, great size (lonsdale). If you ask me, you can't go wrong with this one.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    eh hmmm
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    The last time we herfed at twins the LFD rep handed a few out. Jake got one and liked it a lot. Hope that helps