Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oregon coast challenge

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Good morning everyone! I'm gonna have some fun with any of you who may be visiting the Oregon coast this summer!!! It may be a long shot but might be fun. If any of you are visiting the Oregon coast from July 11-14 in the rockaway/twin rocks area there may be a blind 5 pack for you! I usually smoke in the evenings but if you happen to find me smoking one on the sand or the front porch of my cabin and address me by my user name "LiquidChaos66" you will be gifted my blind fiver! I will only have one pack on me so it's first to find me is the winner! I know it's a long shot but like I said... Could be fun! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I will be on the coast in Twin Rocks a week from now. Find me! I drive a black PT cruiser! More info to follow'
    I just stuck my hand in my humi and grabbed a blind 5 sticks and put them in a ziplock with a water pillow! The hunt is on if you can make it out to the Oregon coast! One last hint to help you out. I'm on the west side of hwy 101. If you are in the area good luck! :) if no one finds me then the sticks will just end up being a bomb for some unlucky victim! :)
    I'll be out on Minnihaha (sp?) enjoyin some sticks for 2 more nights! Find me if you're in the area!