Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com forum blend

I really want to get my hands on one of the forum blend sticks. I live in Tampa so I can get some locally rolled sticks from Ybor or would be willing to pay for one via pay pal upfront. There are also a ton of  great b&ms around here if I might be able to snag smomthing for someone we have here they cant seem to find. Let me know.

Comments

• brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Are these officially all gone now? If so, I'll be glad to help you out with a trade. Shoot me a PM.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I don't even think that they have gone up for sale yet
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    rdnstn:
    I don't even think that they have gone up for sale yet

The sample bundles went on sale about 2 weeks ago - several daysa ago 14 bundles were left. call 'em !!!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, you've got to call and ask for the forum blend pre-order. They still had a few left as of today.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    problem is I cant afford a whole bundle order. so I would like to buy or trade for just one. Im a broke ass single stick buyer with no humi other than a zip lock bag with a water pillow.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Well, I don't know about that because they are limited to 1 per person. I tried to order 2 and was shut down. If you wanted to get 1, I would gladley take part of it off your hands. You can't beat 10 cigars for $30 though.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone received there forum blend yet? I was told they would be here by the middle of July at the latest.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Has anyone received there forum blend yet? I was told they would be here by the middle of July at the latest.
    I remember Alex saying the 15th was when they expected them, but how many times have we seen an "expected on" date go by with no cigars landing? It seems arrival times can be somewhat unpredictable at times, so there is no telling when, or even if, cigar.com received them. I'm sure he'll let us know when they arrive, he's been pretty good about keeping us up on them so far.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I called last week to update my address, they said it would likely be going out at the end of the month/early August. But he said "hopefully", so may end up being later.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'm busy tryin' to smoke down some room in my humi's for them now ...
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on these AND my one day deal from way way in the beginning of July. THe Perdomo squared.