Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Camacho Liberty Line of Cigars

Anybody have any of these willing to trade for? I can also exchange for the 2005 and/or 2009 editions... Trying to get my hands on some of the other years. I know finding 2002 till 2004 will be utterly hard, so I at least want to find the Liberty in 2006, 2007, and 2008... Anybody?

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Last time I was at the B&M he still had some 06 and 07's. I'll take a look and see if he still does. How many do you want me to grab them for you if so?
    actually I think it was 07 and 08's. either way. How many would you like?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Awesome! Depends on the prices.. :(.. I don't have much funds available as of now so it won't be more than TWO of EACH... Thanks man! You made my day! lol Do you want any? 2005s?
    He sells everything at MSRP or below so I'll let you know. I'll grab em and we'll work something out.
    Hm... Ok... I hope they are not too much - not sure where you are from or what your tax is there, but I sure hope you are not from California :)... Hit me up when you got more info - either here or PM... Cheers!
    From VA man. We're a tobacco state our tobacco tax is one of the lowest in the country.
    madurofan:
    From VA man. We're a tobacco state our tobacco tax is one of the lowest in the country.
    I am an idiot... It says it right there! Sorry... Guess I'll have to send you an "apology bomb" after I get your address ;)...
    Renaissance_Man:
    madurofan:
    I am an idiot... It says it right there! Sorry... Guess I'll have to send you an "apology bomb" after I get your address ;)...
    THe apology is necessary for associating me with liberal left coast hippies like j0zer but the apology bomb will not be necessary. I barely have room as it is ...
    We shall see madurofan.... We shall see... ;) Ever since Betasynn told me several bomb stories (including the one with a block of cement that had to be hacked to get the cigars inside) I have wanted to do it... I have some interesting ideas... Just gotta plan it all out! Muahahaahahahahah
    I'm just warning anybody aout sending me a bomb that has to be hacked to get into. I am far too lazy for such things.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    I'm just warning anybody aout sending me a bomb that has to be hacked to get into. I am far too lazy for such things.

I'm with ya Maddy ...even the cellophane getting to be a pain ...
  • I would really be interested in buying some 05s if you have too many: )
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

I'm with ya Maddy ...even the cellophane getting to be a pain ...
    Dont worry - they wont be wrapped in cellophane ;).. I am moving towards pig intestines - biodegredable and you can just eat them up from the cigar...
    scottyducati:
    I would really be interested in buying some 05s if you have too many: )
    I have access to 14 I can purchase from a local B&M, but the guy is a slight d*ck and jacked up the prices a bit.. It comes to about $22 a stick... It's not too bad, but not great either... They seem in good shape though... If we get all of them he is willing to sell them for $280 all (including the box)... Anyway = just FYI...

Did you check with ur guy, Maddy? Does he still have the other editions?
  • OUCH! Bit too much...you can get a full box of the 08s/ 09s for less than that. Dude is definitely a d*ck. Thanks brother
  • Although they are definitely worth it as I loved the 05s. This is another lesson to be learned. I purchased a 5 pack this past june for 55bucks and there was a box available for 200...should've bought the box.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Renaissance_Man:
    scottyducati:
    I would really be interested in buying some 05s if you have too many: )
    I have access to 14 I can purchase from a local B&M, but the guy is a slight d*ck and jacked up the prices a bit.. It comes to about $22 a stick... It's not too bad, but not great either... They seem in good shape though... If we get all of them he is willing to sell them for $280 all (including the box)... Anyway = just FYI...

Did you check with ur guy, Maddy? Does he still have the other editions?

You have access to 14 pig intestines ?????????
    scottyducati:
    Although they are definitely worth it as I loved the 05s. This is another lesson to be learned. I purchased a 5 pack this past june for 55bucks and there was a box available for 200...should've bought the box.
    Damn you! You should have!!! Anybody here know where we can find the 2005 for less?
    gmill880:
    You have access to 14 pig intestines ?????????
    Surprisingly I can get a good amount of pig intestines :)... Interesting things pop-up in my head... I wish I could organize a "game" like "Saw"... Where the goal is to find the cigar at the end of several tasks... Kind of hard to do remotely though....
    I'm back looking for these! Any editions but 2009 are appreciated!!! Madurofan? if you can get me some again I will do it now!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Hmmm.. :::::thinking:::::
    Maddy, pm at ya!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Renaissance_Man:
    madurofan:
    THe apology is necessary for associating me with liberal left coast hippies like j0zer...
    I can't believe I let that get by me. *shakes fist in anger*
    Hahh.... I'm glad you guys are having fun on this thread :)! I was happy to see this morning some responses thinking I'll be getting some Liberties and here are you, Jozer and Squirrel, making me feel I came (to conclusion) so prematurely!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd love to help you out with a Liberty Stan, but I've only got one and that came from your buddy Beta..so since I can't help, I figured I may as well have some fun. :)
    :) I see... Still - anybody has access to Liberties? In particular 2006 and 2007 and 2008...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    :) I see... Still - anybody has access to Liberties? In particular 2006 and 2007 and 2008...
    pm sent
    responded, brother, you may be my next best friend ;)!