Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading Rocky's and MOW's.

Ok guys, I don't know how to format a post so either bear with me or tell me how to fix it. I have for trade 3 RP 1990, 3 RP 1992, 2 RP Fusion, 2 RP Fusion MM, 3 RP Connies, 5 RP Sungrown, 4 RP Edge, 1 RP Edge Maddy, 1 RP OWS, 1RP OWS Maddy, 12 Man O' Wars. Im looking for La Cuna Bin 1720, maybe 5 or 10. Really anything with a Cammeroon wrapper might draw some interest if I don't already have a bunch. Im not looking to make anything on this trade so I'll trade stick for stick. I also have never traded on this forum before so if you want I'll send my end of the deal first if you want. Also, I'm only home every other week or so. I can take these to work with me and ship them from there if need be.

Comments

• plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Really? No takers? I'll trade for pretty much anything thats about medium in body with a cammeroon wrapper.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I have a few La Aurora Cameroons... A Cohiba, an H.Upmann, Leon Jimenes 300... That's all I can think of that's around Medium and with Cameroon wrappers...
    Cheers!
    Those sound good to me. Just send me a pm and let me know which ones you want.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Sent it... Claimed the 1990s and a sungrown... :)
    Pm's sent to Rman and Goldy.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    u got anymore rocky's left?

"Long ashes my friends."

Yep. I've still got 4 sun grown, 3 92's, 3 connies, 2 fusion mm, 1 fusion, and 1 edge
    plaidbanana1:
    Yep. I've still got 4 sun grown, 3 92's, 3 connies, 2 fusion mm, 1 fusion, and 1 edge
    Still have these plus 3 I-Press and 1 Decade and still have 10 MOW's. Looking for medium bodied cameroons, Partagas, Graycliff 1666 and G2's, Punch, Punch Gran Cru, and of course I'll take any Cohibas and A. Fuentes. Also, if you are looking for something else, just ask and I might have a few.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    plaidbanana1:
    plaidbanana1:
    Still have these plus 3 I-Press and 1 Decade and still have 10 MOW's. Looking for medium bodied cameroons, Partagas, Graycliff 1666 and G2's, Punch, Punch Gran Cru, and of course I'll take any Cohibas and A. Fuentes. Also, if you are looking for something else, just ask and I might have a few.
    PM sent
    laker1963:
    plaidbanana1:
    plaidbanana1:
    PM sent
    back atcha
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    plaidbanana1:
    laker1963:
    plaidbanana1:
    plaidbanana1:
    PM sent
    back atcha
    Returned to you Banana Man...