Home Non Cigar Related

Sorry

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
I did not win the Powerball tonight... I would have bought everyone here a "Cuba Cuba" If I had won... sorry guys, I let ya down

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Lasabar:
    I did not win the Powerball tonight... I would have bought everyone here a "Cuba Cuba" If I had won... sorry guys, I let ya down
    such a letdown... TRY HARDER! haha. I've never even played the lotto
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    such a letdown... TRY HARDER! haha. I've never even played the lotto
    I've never either... I just was at the gas station and someone said it was up to $213 million and I asked when they pick the numbers and I was told "IN 30 MINUTES!!!" So I put $10 down.... didn't hit one freakin' number
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I don't even know what to say about this total failure of yours to win....I'm terribly dissapointed...
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't even know what to say about this total failure of yours to win....I'm terribly dissapointed...
    I have let everyone down... I'm going to punish myself

I'm either going to smoke an "AL CAPONE" cigar or I'm going to buy an Opus X and throw it in a glass of water... either way, I've learned my lesson
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

I'm either going to smoke an "AL CAPONE" cigar or I'm going to buy an Opus X and throw it in a glass of water... either way, I've learned my lesson
    OR!!! you could take that opus, and ship it on down here to Arkansas and let a real winner enjoy it! I won 7 bucks at the craps table yesterday!
    nsezell:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

OR!!! you could take that opus, and ship it on down here to Arkansas and let a real winner enjoy it! I won 7 bucks at the craps table yesterday!
    I bow down to you good sir... You have proven yourself!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:

Lassie Lassie Lassie .....don't you know you only have a chance by picking numbers that are somehow associated with CIGARS ! Number of smokes a day, favorite ring gauges, lengths,number of smokes in your humidor, hours since your last smoke,distance from your house to B&M, letters in cigar name ......jeeeeez son, come on Lassie ,I NEED you to win ...if not for me then do it for the forum !!!!!
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

Saaaaayyyy ...wait a damn minute ......Throwin Opus X's in water , drinkin 24 oz Miller Lites , snazzy new avatar , not on the boards as much ......you son of a ......YOU DID WIN DIDN'T YOU !!! .....YOUR HOLDIN' OUT ON US !!!!!!! GET 'IM BOYS !!!!
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

Saaaaayyyy ...wait a damn minute ......Throwin Opus X's in water , drinkin 24 oz Miller Lites , snazzy new avatar , not on the boards as much ......you son of a ......YOU DID WIN DIDN'T YOU !!! .....YOUR HOLDIN' OUT ON US !!!!!!! GET 'IM BOYS !!!!
    Yeah... Me and Johnnywalker won together!!!
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

Yeah... Me and Johnnywalker won together!!!

I think I may have played 2 or 3 times in my whole life ...although a guy that works in Hickory and is a resident of Kings Mtn did win recently. Second Powerball winner in NC. He bought a ticket at a gas station I think in June and won the 88 million dollar Powerball. Took the lump sum payout of 42 million and got 29 million after taxes . I would have done the same ...