Home General Discussion

HELP

I smoked one of these and it was a very good stick and i am interested in buying more. I just cant read the jibber jabber on the band to find out anything about them. Anyone care to enlighten me ???

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez fresh rolled
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Arrg. I was beaten
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Arrg. I was beaten
    and i provided a link.....man you be slow, but that's ok.....you make an awesome cigar accessory.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Thanks guys. not a bad price on these either!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    These guys are wrong. It's an AJ Fresh rolled. Oh wait...
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Had one of these a week or so ago and had the same issue as to reading the label. Had to get a magnifying glass to get a better look ( you guys will get old too some day ) and found it was a A Fernandez and it was a good one..had some great rest time in the humi so I decided to order more of them.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not had any of these yet. As the name implies, will these cigars go through a "sick period" or two that I need to watch out for?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I've not had any of these yet. As the name implies, will these cigars go through a "sick period" or two that I need to watch out for?
    always rest and age anything aj!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bob Luken:
    always rest and age anything aj!!
    The "fresh rolled" part of the name was my real concern. I've heard that all cigars marketed in America (other than Padron,) are factory aged beyond the "sick periods". Anybody REALLY know for sure who ages beyond the sick period, and who doesn't?.................................. "Just the facts, ma'am"
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I happen to like them fresh, but like anything AJ they only improve with rest.