Home General Discussion

Need addy list!!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Hey if anyone could PM me an addy with screen names list I would appreciate it! As complete as possible would be awesome. :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hey if anyone could PM me an addy with screen names list I would appreciate it! As complete as possible would be awesome. :)
    i don't think you are going to get that. Those are closely guarded, but if you ever need an address post it here and someone will get it to you.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Well if that's how it works then I shall do so. :) I think I have quite a few to work with already but ill get confirmations when I'm puttin address labels together. :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    There use to be a couple of us who kept such a list, but for me at least I haven't been on the boards as much and we have a huge number of people joining so I don't even know if such a list exists like it did back a few years ago.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm......
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    I have a few. Who you want kill? Send me a pm
    I have 2 people and their addys already that I know I'm gonna bomb soon. :) but the more targets I have the least expectant people will be. Lol keep them lookin over their shoulders.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I have a few. Who you want kill? Send me a pm
    ill keep you in mind sir :) a guy can always use allies. ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i just moved in with dan.... if you need his address just look in trades section lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a nachos thread?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    There use to be a couple of us who kept such a list, but for me at least I haven't been on the boards as much and we have a huge number of people joining so I don't even know if such a list exists like it did back a few years ago.
    You do realize that between MVW and Shizz, they've all been bombed, right? :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My list is simply saved in my USPS online address book, so it's not really a list that is shareable. I'm more than happy to look up specific people, however...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    My list is simply saved in my USPS online address book, so it's not really a list that is shareable. I'm more than happy to look up specific people, however...
    +1

I'm sure my list isn't as extensive as Sleeve's but I'll help out if I can! Just shoot me a PM

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
    that's gonna be a lot of gas coming out that a$$ lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz:
    Let me know if you need this guy's address. I heard he's getting low on sticks....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Let me know if you need this guy's address. I heard he's getting low on sticks....
    He is always low on sticks. He also has a ton of room.
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Ahhh....you guys got jokes. Really though, I've already received more than my fair share of sticks from the brothers on this site.
    Many thanks everyone! :) your assistance will surely be used and abused. ;)
    That's odd. I posted this last comment to another thread but I ended up here.... Hmmmm
    Never mind. I'm just crazy.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Ahhh....you guys got jokes. Really though, I've already received more than my fair share of sticks from the brothers on this site.
    I'm the kid in the back of your classroom wearing Beats headphones doodling in his notepad not giving a damn about what you say.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    I'm the kid in the back of your classroom wearing Beats headphones doodling in his notepad not giving a damn about what you say.
    You have no idea how spot on you are with this comment. Lol.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
    lol, my **** hurts just looking at that... nice ad placement of the mag though!