Home General Discussion

whats on your radar?

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
I am looking at the Carlos Torano Casa Torano Maduro Lancero. Getting into lanceros more and more, and I love Torano sticks...seems like a good fit. What have you been looking at/contemplating/wondering if the wife will kill ya. LOL

Comments

• Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    There are several that I would like to try. Most of the Diesel lines. The Ramon Bueso Genesis Odyssey, La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black, 5 Vegas 2013 Limitada, and Pinolero (though there's much much more). My buddy bought me a few cigars recently. Would like to trade with someone because I've already had the ones he bought me. He also said it's alright if I wanted to trade them lol. Didn't want to seem ungrateful you know?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried a Kristoff last night (ligero maduro lancero) and was thoroughly impressed. I would love a box of those to sit on and will be looking to try the other lines as well!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A box of Davidoff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Gray4lines:
    Just tried a Kristoff last night (ligero maduro lancero) and was thoroughly impressed. I would love a box of those to sit on and will be looking to try the other lines as well!
    Kristoff are excellent cigars. The GC Signature Series to me is the best blend.
    Jasonc1982:
    Gray4lines:
    Kristoff are excellent cigars. The GC Signature Series to me is the best blend.
    Jj said that too. Those will be what I look for next
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rip made we want to get some of those davidoff's he reviewed recently.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    There are several that I would like to try. Most of the Diesel lines. The Ramon Bueso Genesis Odyssey, La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black, 5 Vegas 2013 Limitada, and Pinolero (though there's much much more). My buddy bought me a few cigars recently. Would like to trade with someone because I've already had the ones he bought me. He also said it's alright if I wanted to trade them lol. Didn't want to seem ungrateful you know?
    I got some diesels and buesos and possibly some of the much much more if you want to set up a trade. PM me.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    All bargain gars.
    The black ops series.
    The garo double habano.
    The Ep Carillio legends series.
    Just about anything with a Cameroon binder or wrapper.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz, MVW67, Rudy, DRey, Shizz... Just to name a few.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a list! I have been looking at the Illusione, Kristoff Signature and the DPG Centurion as my next box buy.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Pepin 10th anniv. Kinda bc I'm unsure if its worth the coin.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Blackout. Looks Bada$$.
    SleevePlz:
    Camacho Blackout. Looks Bada$$.
    now on my list too, thanks Tony!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready to kiss some a$$ for another avo 22
    Money can't buy taste
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Pepin 10th anniv. Kinda bc I'm unsure if its worth the coin.
    same here brother
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff clubhouse and Nicaraguan blends. Just a lot of coin...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    All bargain gars.
    The black ops series.
    The garo double habano.
    The Ep Carillio legends series.
    Just about anything with a Cameroon binder or wrapper.

+1 to this man, I love the bargin stuff
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Tatuaje 10th Anniversary, JD Howard Reserve, DPG Blue, El Centurion, 601 La Bomba Warhead, and Cabal. Problem is the list often exceeds the budget.