Home General Discussion

To my fellow IT brothers...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Happy Sys Admin day! I will be celebrating tonight with an Opus X i have been aging since 2009.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks bro. I'm not a sys admin but close enough. Enjoy that cigar.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea there was one.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Now that is what I call celebration....a 4 year old Opus is going to make you feel like you should have bought a box of them that long ago. I've had Opus from ROTT to 8 years...they are quite tasty at the 4 year mark so enjoy that sucker.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Nice.....not sure what i am smoking, but i will pick something nice.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    No smoking for me today. I'll make up for it tomorrow.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Never knew there was an IT day. Well hope you guys had a good one. Too bad you don't get the day off for it.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Never knew there was an IT day. Well hope you guys had a good one. Too bad you don't get the day off for it.
    Actually, when I read the news here, I told the boss, he said "take the rest of the day off." So I did. Truth.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Actually, when I read the news here, I told the boss, he said "take the rest of the day off." So I did. Truth.

Lol, nice

"Long ashes my friends."

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, I did take half a day but not because it was sys admin day but because I had a gig. So essentially I went from one job to another.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I would have killed to be doing real IT work last week. Was all disaster recovery and COOP documentation for me. Luckily, my cigars don't care what I do before I smoke them.