Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A little trade anyone?

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
It is a little one, but I have a handful of cigars in the humi that I just dont want any longer and wouldlike to get a trade together for something I may like a little more. I am open to any ideas, I like LFD Double Ligero, Don Pepin Blue, Master Blend, CAO Soprano & Italia, Alec Bradley Tempus & MAXX, or whateve else you may have to offer.....I have 1 of eachCuvee 151 Robusto, Alec Bradley 1997 Harvest Selection Robusto, Coronado by La Flor Double Toro, Gurkha Double Maduro Toro, & Gurhka Master Select XO Maduro Perfecto #1-----I also have a couple Opus X Coronas I am not really looking to part with...but if would make the deal better for you I am willing. Feel free to PM...Thanks guys.

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Hey Vulchor,

If you're looking to part with some sticks, you could scroll halfway down the page and revive the Pay it Forward thread, assuming there wasn't some problem with your PIF package arriving. Just sayin'.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks scrambler, but I do the PIF as much as anyone, and since the sticks I may may not be the best...but they arents Quorum Seconds either, I thought maybe someone would bite on wanting to offer something up in trade I might enjoy.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Check my thread about trying Opus X if you wanna part with some of them.... I have Don Pepin Blue and might have one of the Gurkhas as well - gotta shuffle... Tell me if you are interested...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor they are looking for you over in the PIF thread dude ...
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Thanks scrambler, but I do the PIF as much as anyone
    I was just trying to gently remind you that it's your turn in that thread, it's been dead for a couple weeks.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh---sorrrrrrrryyyy