Home Non Cigar Related

Wanted- Windows XP cd rom with key

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Will trade for sticks,, Thank You!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.....I might still have one. I'll go digging around tonight and check.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one. XP Pro. PM me your addy.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Got one. XP Pro. PM me your addy.
    Awesome!!!! Pm incoming!
    SleevePlz:
    Hmmmm.....I might still have one. I'll go digging around tonight and check.
    Thanks for the response Tony!!!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed when I saw this because I have a New in Box Windows 2000 and Server 2003 I found at a yard sale for a dime each. LOL
    Prolly what they're worth, intrinsically.

Debian Linux guy, myself.

Vision:
    I laughed when I saw this because I have a New in Box Windows 2000 and Server 2003 I found at a yard sale for a dime each. LOL
    Yea, go ahead and laugh. HOHOHO HAHAHA HEEEHEHEEE ;o)