Home Non Cigar Related

Let me get this straight

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
We're going to get a health care plan shoved down our throats that is written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president who smokes (cigarettes) and also hasn't read it, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke What possibly could go wrong?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Very well put sir.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'll second that.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    tHAT IS SO TRUE ...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ok, just wanna make sure we're all on the same page here.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    .. Page 998 in the book " What the F*ck Were You Thinking ?"
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    kaspera79:
    Krieg:
    .. Page 998 in the book " What the F*ck Were You Thinking ?"
    Would I find that in the Head up your A$$ section of the library?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    nail on the head krieg
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    We're going to get a health care plan shoved down our throats that is written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president who smokes (cigarettes) and also hasn't read it, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke What possibly could go wrong?
    that about sums it up.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Krieg I'm going to guess you were never in the military. If you were you would completely understand why this will work and we are doing it. Its because it doesn't make any freakin sense. You could almost throw the other reason becasue someone who makes way more money than me gets off on it, but that is a pretty far out there.