Home General Discussion

Naples, Florida

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Is anyone here even remotely near Naples, Florida?

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ya just a jump hop and a running skip north...lol
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Do you ever make it down to Naples? Ever been to Burn, Rocky Patel's cigar lounge?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been alien......its nice, but overrated IMO. Perhaps its my dislike for Rocky when I used to find his stuff quite nice.
    I have no interest in the RP stuff, but apparently Illusione makes and exclusive cigar for that shop, the Illusione Burn. I'd really like to try a couple, so I was hoping someone on the forums here was close enough that if they ever went through there, I could work something out and have them pick me up a few. Think you'll be going back any time in the foreseeable future?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I doubt it Alien......probbaly not until April (their beer festival)...if I go at all.
    Right on. Well, if by some strange chance you do end up in Naples and are able to stop by there, I'd be more than happy to reimburse you or work out trade or whatever for a few of those Illusiones.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not down there till, March. But have friends that will be leaving for there in a month or two, will have them pick some up when there.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    That would be awesome man, just let me know how much or if you want to work a trade for reimbursement. If they/you re comfortable with it, one of each size would be awesome. If not, I would still appreciate just whatever I can get.