Home General Discussion

Don't call it a comeback...

BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
BOTL, it's been too long. I am finally at a point in my life where I have enough free time to get on here and get involved in the discussions again.

That being said, I can't get back into the bombing game quite yet, (nor will I be getting bombed... if you have my old addy please discard it because I HAVE MOVED).

Without getting into too much detail I will say this: life has dealt me a pretty rough hand over the past year, and that is what pulled e away from the forum. I have recently gone through a divorce and have moved to an undisclosed location. so again, my old address is no longer valid, as that is my ex wife's house now.

There are no fewer than 4 BOTL that have a swift ass kickin coming from me, and I believe you know who you are.

I apologize for dipping out on everybody so unexpectedly, but I am back now. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the rough patch in life Todd. Glad to see you posting on here again!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Life sucks some times! Welcome back brother
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, brother!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Todd!!! Glad to have you back brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back bro. Hope things are improving for you now.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    "BRING BACK BIG T"

what did you say your new addy is again?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Get some BigT! Good to see ya back bro
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Welcome back.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Todd.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Big T, welcome back and don't be shy......you can pm your addy it will be safe.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Sorry to hear it Todd. welcome back.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MVW67:
    Big T, welcome back and don't be shy......you can pm your addy it will be safe.......
    If there was anyone I would trust with my new addy... It would most certainly NOT be you. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    MVW67:
    If there was anyone I would trust with my new addy... It would most certainly NOT be you. lol
    Where's the love <3
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Welcome back
    MVW67:
    BigT06:
    MVW67:
    Where's the love
    I got nothing but love, brother. But I also know what happens when you get folks address... ain't happening. Don't worry, I won't stay out of the trade/bomb action long... But first I got a couple favors to repay and a couple targets to take down.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    First person to PM me the new addy gets a prize
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Todd!! I hope things improve for ya!
    catfishbluezz:
    First person to PM me the new addy gets a prize
    Trust me, NOBODY has it. Not even you or Justin H... and if y'all ain't got it, nobody does.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Welcome back brother, hope things start gettin better
    Appreciate the love, guys. Things are slowly getting a little better for me on a personal level. The brotherhood on this forum will do nothing but help that. It already feels good to be back.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Welcome back sir.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Welcome back dude!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    MVW67:
    He's a Grandpa now, you'll find Mike to be a kinder and gentler soul, really!!! I swear!!! Btw congrats Mike!!!
    Welcome Back T, sorry to hear bout the personal stuff. Things will work out for the better, they usually always do.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Good to see you back Big Todd
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey Todd, glad you found your way back. Nov. 26th is tobacco world party ;) hope to see u there buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back man!! Sorry to hear things are rough!! You should know we are all here for you though
    Money can't buy taste
    Krieg:
    Hey Todd, glad you found your way back. Nov. 26th is tobacco world party ;) hope to see u there buddy.
    I'll be there!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back...very sorry to hear about it. Hope you are doing well Todd.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Todd, Missed ya! Hope things continue to get better
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Very good to see you back in the swing again Todd, now hand over that addy!