Home General Discussion

wondering

When I smoke my diesel cigar, I like to listen to Curtis Mayfield. What y'all.like to.listen to or have with yall cigar

Comments

• FNAFNA Posts: 55
    While I often listen to various jazz artists while smoking a cigar (it's what my local station plays in the evenings), on Sunday I listened to three local blues artists who have released CDs.

The three band leaders are all guitarists.

Joe Zook
    Randy Lippincott
    Paul Plumeri
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Creatures of habit we are...whether it's listening to a certain type of music or watching a movie with your laptop on your deck...or just sitting under the stars at night and having time to think without interruption is something I enjoy. Having 2 hours to just get away from all the distractions of this world is called...peace. When I do listen to music I listen to a variety and depending on the day I've had I listen to something that I can embrace because it calms me down or when I want to listen to some good ole R&R I just turn the station.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I tend to read while I am smoking here. In a group setting, we are normally playing dominoes or poker.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel in hand. Listening to sports. Turning round to glance when it sounds like a play worth watching. Then back to steel.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Generally listen to podcasts....
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Either I listen to my braves or the sounds of a hot GA night.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I listen to everything from the Beatles to Judas Priest, Pantera, Steely Dan, Tool, The Tubes, Van Halen, Led Zep, Jellyfish, Fishbone, Infectious Grooves, Dio and several others. Whatever I'm in the mood for its on my iTunes
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i am usually working on some new disc dye or playing some warlords with friends (rpg ccg....ya a nerd)
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I'm usually reading in the backyard without music, watching a movie, or lately playing video games.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Either I listen to my braves or the sounds of a hot GA night.
    +1 listening to the Angels get beat on the radio or walking my dog.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    It depends on my mood, but everything from bluegrass to cuban lounge music on "I Heart Radio."
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    During the summer, I am on my screened porch listening to crickets mostly.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Mostly metal. I do a lot of just meandering about in my driveway smoking and listening to my iPod. However, I have also been planning long phone calls on my bluetooth headset with people while I smoke. Those seem to work out very well.