Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thus another reason for me not to use them. I think it is BS that they are using the ACA as an excuse to do this. Just another reason why the ACA is a bad law, should have stopped with this insurance crap and gradually extended medicare to all ages. Cut the BS with the for profits and the company's from having to be the sole provider for general health care. I know a lot of people who rely on having two insurance companies that their work provides. Where one doesn't cover many times the other does or sometimes both do so they save even more. I hope the workers really fight this.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say POO on UPS. I've had nothing but bad, late service from them. Whenever and wherever I buy my cigars I specify I want USPS Priority Mail to deliver them. They generally reach me in California from the east coast in two to three days. I can't beat that..... :-/)
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Beard knows better than to send my packages via UPS. We've had this discussion before.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yet, our Congress is happily killing the Post Office, because Newt Gingrich says UPS does a WAY better job.........

Damm Obama, mus' be his fault.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The Beard knows better than to send my packages via UPS. We've had this discussion before.
    lol