Home General Discussion

Jose Blanco Leaves Joya de Nicaragua

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I wish him the best I'm sure he's gonna come back and do great things
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Well that kinda sucks. But wish him the best. Good thing I got a picture with him when I did.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I posted the link earlier and didnt have to comment. I think the addtion of Jose Blanco was good for JdN and I am sad to see him leave.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have nothing but respect for Jose Blanco. that being said, i liked JdN better without him. I feel that he shined at La Aurora. with any luck we have not seen the last of him. he does best with dominican tobacco. i cant wait for his fist offering at whatever venture he peruses next.

if you look at some of his past blends there is a theme of excellence: La Aurora Preferidos, La Aurora 100 anos, Pueblo Dominicana I and II.
    seriously, i have not had a smoke that is only his that i have not liked.
    CyB was a good smoke... but it wasnt his and it wasnt Dr. Alejandro Martinez Cuenca's... and it showed.
    those guys are best on their own. im excited that they are working alone again.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    CYB was meh... Makes me wonder if the blend was influenced by DE. Jose is a wonderful man, and I support him 100%. I can't wait to see where he ends up. He's a pimp.