Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Opus X Rare Estate Reserve 1992 - box with up to 27 left up for trade

im new here peeps... and have been spending my hard earned on my recent trips to dominican and panama. i got a box of 29 of these classics in dominican at the airport .. and am willing to trade as ive got so many... but i couldnt buy any less they only had this big box there and i just couldnt say no to it.
they are quite strong (well for me at least, and im really still in my cigar nappies)... am open minded about any trades. cheers rox

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Do you have any pictures of the box, I, for one, would like to see what it looks like...never seen a box of Opus.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    What's a Cigar Nappies?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Wow... Nice stuff... I too would like to see photos... Here are some links for more info:

http://www.cigarsupply.com/cigars/pc/Opus-X-1992-Rare-Estate-Reserve-Gift-Tins-c864.htm

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200902/1234324265.html

http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9426054/m/918107774

http://www.cigarinspector.com/robusto-toro/arturo-fuente-opus-x-robusto-1992-rare-estate-reserve

For Lassy - I guess when you nap on a cigar? Nap with a cigar?

Rocky, do you mind me asking, how old are you and where are you from?

Cheers!
    Renaissance_Man:

Cheers!
    Wow.... that's kind of Obnoxious of you!!! HA!
    Lasabar:
    Renaissance_Man:

Cheers!
    Wow.... that's kind of Obnoxious of you!!! HA!
    I apologize :(... I am just honest and direct! I never lie ;)! It's a simple question after all... And I believe quite important and vital in my judgment of this thread here ;)...
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Lasabar:
    What's a Cigar Nappies?
    nappies = diapers, Brit speak.
    zoom6zoom:
    Lasabar:
    What's a Cigar Nappies?
    nappies = diapers, Brit speak.
    So in Compton when someone is "Nappy" we are actually referring to them as looking like a diaper?

Oh, I don't think Tyrone is gonna like that......
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    is it me, or is anyone else's red flags going up about this thread?

"Long ashes my friends."

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rocky2:
    im new here peeps... and have been spending my hard earned on my recent trips to dominican and panama. i got a box of 29 of these classics in dominican at the airport .. and am willing to trade as ive got so many... but i couldnt buy any less they only had this big box there and i just couldnt say no to it.
    they are quite strong (well for me at least, and im really still in my cigar nappies)... am open minded about any trades. cheers rox
    What are you looking for in trade?

Would you be willing to send out your end first? It is something we require here when dealing with unknown new people trying to do a trade. PM me with a list of what you want in trade. I have sent you a PM as well.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Nice post laker. I too would be interested if he sent his end out first and if we can figure out what he's looking for in return
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    j0z3r:
    Do you have any pictures of the box, I, for one, would like to see what it looks like...never seen a box of Opus.
    I have a box I just got at home. I didn't buy a full box, I bought the last two and the guy gave me the box. I'll try and snap a picture of it.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Where did Rocky go? Did anyone get a PM or anything from him?
    No... I am saddened... Maybe he is getting another box of these...
    Damn it! I offer $500 New Zealand Dollars for this box!