Home General Discussion

Gulfport, MS.

I'll be traveling to Gulfport on Sunday for work and I am wondering if anybody knows of a good B&M in the area? Also if anyone would be interested in meeting Monday or Tuesday night for a smoke? 9/22-9/25

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hey bro, there's one I tried to go to but it was closed on Sundays. That was near the beach and I can't remember the name. We ended up finding one in a mall that had a great selection but SRO if you want to smoke. The guys in there were really cool. I think it was a Tinder box but I could be wrong. I'll see if Ican find them in yelp again.
  • The Cigar Shop in Biloxi is great... not sure if that's the one you're talking about or not, I'm only out there once a year or so. Kind of an old castle looking building. It's on Pass Rd.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jswaykos:
    The Cigar Shop in Biloxi is great... not sure if that's the one you're talking about or not, I'm only out there once a year or so. Kind of an old castle looking building. It's on Pass Rd.
    Yes, I think that's the one.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd check the one in Biloxi. The guys in the shop in the mall there seemed cool, too, when I was there about a year ago. Sorry that's at the wrong end of the state for me, though.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jswaykos:
    The Cigar Shop in Biloxi is great... not sure if that's the one you're talking about or not, I'm only out there once a year or so. Kind of an old castle looking building. It's on Pass Rd.
    Visited this place today and yes, a very nice and relaxing place. Will be returning tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up about this place.