Home Non Cigar Related

Peyton Manning = Anti-Christ

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Who can liken themselves onto the Broncos? Who can make war upon them?

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for Peyton to return to Indy. It'll be fun if nothing else, but I hope the Colts win against the Niners wasn't some kind of fluke.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Peyton & Rudy....you just killed my dream of a Fantasy Football win...ugh..
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    The only defense that I can think of that might be able to slow this down is the Seahawks. Otherwise, this will be another record year, and probably his best ever, in an already incredible career.
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Peyton & Rudy....you just killed my dream of a Fantasy Football win...ugh..
    Hey, I'm 3-0 in my league thanks to Andrew Luck, Matt Forte, and the Seattle D. And I'm 3-0 in a pick-em tournament. Feeling good this year.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Hey, I'm 3-0 in my league thanks to Andrew Luck, Matt Forte, and the Seattle D. And I'm 3-0 in a pick-em tournament. Feeling good this year.
    Thanks Eric I feel better now!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm not looking forward to the Eagles game this weekend, that's for sure. Sigh.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Little scooter named Welker gonna have a banner day across the middle.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Ken Light:
    Little scooter named Welker gonna have a banner day across the middle.
    Yep.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    seattle will be able to stop them. yes it was pre season but we owned the starters for the first half.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    ESPN had a great special on the Mannings last night. They seem to be a great family and I really like Archie's stance in the raising of his sons. I can't imagine the pressure put on him from Ole Miss alumni during Peyton's recruiting and the heat when he chose Tennessee.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Will Dallas be able to stop him? I think no............
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    I'm thinking my 'girls' are in for a beating today! I hope not but it an't looking good.
    onestrangeone:
    firetruckguy:
    I'm thinking my 'girls' are in for a beating today! I hope not but it an't looking good.
    I've seen a lot of "upset" picks picking the Cowboys...but I don't get why. I don't think Manning will do anything like a Romo impersonation.

Damn him!! Geezus
    No use hatin Payton. Cowpunks did it to themselves. Tony **** flicked a pick.

Birds won, Punks lost, all's right with the world.

Ninety nine point game. Even the rules committee is happy tonight.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    No use hatin Payton. Cowpunks did it to themselves. Tony **** flicked a pick.

Birds won, Punks lost, all's right with the world.

Ninety nine point game. Even the rules committee is happy tonight.

It's okay, after watching the beagles last week I understand your pain and frustration.
    I almost belived we had a chance for a little while, it's not often I get to watch a game start to finish.
    I enjoyed it!
    We better find a defense before the playoffs start.......
    firetruckguy:
    We better find a defense before the playoffs start.......
    We'll swap you the Eagle defense. They both play essentially the same scheme. "Now let's go out there and let 'em have it!"

I hope the Colts were looking for ways to throw him in the pit, and that's why they lost to the Bolts. Unfortunately, the one network I don't get where I live is the network showing the game.

whew

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm a Colts fan...now!
    He's a little banged up, should be a good game........