Home Non Cigar Related

My man cave...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I was supposed to work on it this weekend. But I jacked my shoulder up big time. :( BUT!!!! I have already mentally rearranged everything in my garage and have lined up a full audio system including a record player! If I could poop from joy I think I would! Lol I got the green light to pick up some seating options and a coffee table... Now all I need to do is get rid of my wife's elliptical! Lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Even better news... Just scored a coffee table. :)
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun :)

I've heard of jumping for joy. But pooping? That's a new one.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bowel movements can be very joyous occasions my friend!
    I'm happy I'm having regular, healthy ones but I will not incorporate them into any other celebrations. Call me closed minded but,......Ain't gonna happen.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I'm happy I'm having regular, healthy ones but I will not incorporate them into any other celebrations. Call me closed minded but,......Ain't gonna happen.
    Just remember -- the job is not done until all the paperwork is completed.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Bob Luken:
    Just remember -- the job is not done until all the paperwork is completed.

AND

Remember to wash your hands.

AND

Remember to flush.

(Separate bathrooms are a wonderful thing ;)