Home General Discussion

Just joining in...

Hey Guys/Gals!  My name is Barry and I'm new to the forums.  Actually I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks absorbing knowledge.  I've been looking for a place like this!  Intresting threads no doubt. Big Smile [:D]

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome man. glad you joined
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    buy a cooler...a big one...you will need it. Also create a google account so you can virtual herf with us...do it...do it...DOOOO ITTTTTTT
  • A cooler eh?  I'm not quite on that level yet, although I have one 125 count humi filled and a 50 count halfway stocked for "everyday" smokes. Heck maybe I am there.  I told my wife, I'll be needing a new humidor and I got the Confused [*-)] look. LOL.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very familiar with 'The Look' and it's many variations, have no fear! it can be countered, bribery tends to work well!
    Welcome to the forum, have some fun!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    First of all, welcome. Second, quit talking to your wife about your cigar hobby.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Welcome!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard sir! You will never find a better group of cigar nuts that you have here!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. And yes, unless she's hinting aroud about what to get you for Christmas or your birthday, stop talking to your wife about cigars ;)

We're here for you if you need to talk.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! I feel like I've found my niche.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to read the required reading and update your bio with your likes and wants.
  • Welcome, I just finished my coolidor this weekend and it's slowly filling up, my wife is getting a bit nervous though
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Welcome to the place...good people and you'll learn a lot here.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    One God, One Truth
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to you, enjoy
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. Enjoy your time here.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and good luck not scaring the **** outta your wife wife this obsession/hobby!!