Home General Discussion

!!!***MARGARITAVILLE HERF***!!!

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Attention all BOTLs/SOTLs... Especially those living in the Bay Area of Northern California. The MARGARITAVILLE HERF of 2013 will be held on November 3 at Seacliff State Beach in Aptos, CA, just a couple miles south of Santa Cruz on Monterrey Bay. You're all (everyone) invited to attend to help me celebrate my birthday.

This isn't a fishing trip for a bunch of cigars - I've got plenty of those. Instead, I'd be a happy camper if you come to Herf and enjoy a drink or three with me. I'll have the margarita machine cranked up and ready to dispense a little birthday cheer.

Since Seacliff is a state beach, you'll have to pay a day-use fee to get in - I believe it's $10 a carload and that's good from 8am to sunset. At least that's what it used to be. You'll have to park in the day-use area and do a short walk north along the beach to where I'll have my travel trailer parked in space #12.

there'll be limited seating so if you have a folding chair, bring it along. I'm sure we can get away with using your vehicle long enough to drop off your chair, cooler, BBQ grill, etc. and then park in the day-use area. Since I don't know who or how many of you might come, you'll have to bring whatever you want to eat. Or we can order pizza delivery, etc.

So please have a look at your calendar and plan now to attend the MARGARITAVILLE HERF of 2013. I'll provide the margaritas and you provide yourselves. I don't think Mr. Buffett will be there but I know Mr. Boofay will be! It ought to be a fun day. Please come help me celebrate my birthday..... :-/). PM me with any questions, please...

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Sounds like an awesome good time! Wish I could make it :'(
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there...

For those of you in reasonable health and fitness, you can park at the top of the hill before you come into the park, and it's an easy downhill 8 minute walk to Marty's spot.
    Save a few bucks to buy some cigars!

oh....................................and bomb Marty !!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WEEKLY REMINDER!! One week from tomorrow, November 3, will be the Great MARGARITAVILLE HERF on the beach at Aptos, CA. Come and enjoy the sun, sand, cigars, and margaritas and help me celebrate my birthday. It should be a beautiful day on the beach. Make your plans now and come join in.

PM me with any questions.....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you guys have fun!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun guys! Don't get sand in your crack