Home General Discussion

Did you ever forget to remember?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did you ever forget to remember to bag up your cigars in a ziploc bag when you pack a bomb? I feel like a dummy. Those poor little cigars. At least they were all in cello. And it will be only a few days in transit. I think they'll be OK. Right?

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope. They have been mentally and emotionally scarred. After a few months of therapy they might be able to pull out of it... But no guarantees. Hope they get over their abandonment issues befor they turn to the musical stylings of Marilyn Manson and slipknot. After that there is no turning back.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Is this a real issue?

I just packed all of my shipments for mailing and didnt bag any because my daily temps have been high and i worry about the humidity if there stuck in a bag at 85* in the back of some mail truck.... Please tell me i didnt just ruin a whole load!

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nope. They have been mentally and emotionally scarred. After a few months of therapy they might be able to pull out of it... But no guarantees. Hope they get over their abandonment issues befor they turn to the musical stylings of Marilyn Manson and slipknot. After that there is no turning back.

Hey that's what my cigars and I listen to when I am relaxing... well and some Saliva...Five Finger Death Punch... Seether you know the normal easy listening stuff.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's some good easy listening! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Is this a real issue?

I just packed all of my shipments for mailing and didnt bag any because my daily temps have been high and i worry about the humidity if there stuck in a bag at 85* in the back of some mail truck.... Please tell me i didnt just ruin a whole load!

I believe that the humidty you have been storing your sticks at will be better preserved inside a ziplock baggie, regardless of the weather. I guess just a few days in transit won't really hurt. But I ususally bag 'em unless I forget.