Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

need 2 people to bomb

.....title says it all

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing that I can't.....Trident. Shizz:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    shizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bryan from redneck mafia
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    shane and purrrrrrrrilio
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    curtpick:
    pelirrojo:
    shane and purrrrrrrrilio
    so thats one vote for curt...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I need a rowta lol
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    pelirrojo:
    I need a rowta lol
    Don't worry Rob I'm bombing Drew with an old router that I am turning into an ashtray for him so he can have his rowtah and quite his b1tching lol :D

And Shane as for two people, that would be Curt and Ray :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Martel ans Vulchor
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    ehehat:
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    Both y'all are traitors.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    Both y'all are traitors.
    Just trying to spread the love.
    huh, huh...he said "spread" and "love"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    +1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Shizz and Sleeve...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    two people come to mind quick.mike has been doing some welcoming to the newbs that should be rewarded and the shizz has been spreadin the love around alot lately!! i.m.o
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't follow the rules.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    I can't follow the rules.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.
    this is true.... not the most votes...but he is one of my victims need his addy please.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.
    Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!
    wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus :D
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    [] wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus :D
    Thats what I was thinking.... ^^^^^^^^+1
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address :D
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hey Shane...lay off the Hookah for awhile and smoke some damn cigars and leave me out of this conversation...How does Shafty get to weasel out???
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
    Go to bed Brett.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
    Go to bed Brett.
    Too late :)