Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smashed by Shizza

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jim's been threatening me with texts for the last week or so....

Get home yesterday, find this on the porch...
Large flat rate ... uh oh

Stuffed full with:
Cigars

Brews

& Tunes

Damn Jim.
This is fantastic - I'm overwhelmed with the caliber of this bomb. Truly over the top.
Thank you buddy. I really appreciate this.
I got the beer chilling in the fridge, cigars resting in the humi, and going to load the CDs onto my ipod today --- I can not wait to enjoy all of this. Thanks!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Shizzmiester !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    wow your lucky to be alive after opening that box! Nice Bomb!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Shizzmiester !
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang dawg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just thankful it landed in one piece! Enjoy and thanks for passing me great beers over the last year plus! I love chisels and the music has kept me going for over 20 years.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    1 more amazing hit by the shizz!!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Dang nice!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great job for an old guy ! Lol. Very nice Jim. Class act.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    that reminds me that i am still pissed off at one of my high school girlfriends who kept my Temple of the Dog CD when we broke up.......
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always Jim you are one generous class act brutha!!! Brilliant hit on an equally brilliant brother who certainly deserves some love!!!

P.S. Jim do the truffle shuffle!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Anything Liquid, Perishable or Hazardous? Ummm, No?. Nice Hit.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! Dude don't even play fair.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!! Nice hit
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'm just thankful it landed in one piece! Enjoy and thanks for passing me great beers over the last year plus! I love chisels and the music has kept me going for over 20 years.
    You're welcome buddy .... you may have won this battle, but I don't think this "war" will be ending anytime soon ;-)
    And yes, much love for the chisels here too - I have been eying this sampler for a while, you read my mind!!

90+ Irishman:
    on an equally brilliant brother
    My wife might disagree with you on that one Irish, LOL

Said something stupid the other day, she looked at me funny and said "are you serious, or are you just having a 'blonde moment'".....
    umm...i have brown hair .... but she's blonde. So I guess it must have been dumb since I got accused of having a 'blonde moment' by a blonde!! hahaha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    IMO that Mad Season album is one of the greatest things to come out of the 90's, and I'm a huge 90's fan. Great taste in music!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaaaa nice jimbo!! Damn buddy your killing it
    Money can't buy taste