Home General Discussion

Hi all - new to the Forum

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
How is everyone? Doing good here in Mississippi. Just looking forward to having some days off and puffing on a few cigars. I'll need that quiet time away from the stress of family. ;)

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. We are only a little crazy, I promise. You look awfully young to by smoking cigars. Also, there is someone behind you in your picture... you should probably look into that.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha! :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness Morgan! Great group of guys and gals here, check out the New to Ccom thread here and the 101 Things Newbs Should Know thread in the Cigar 101 section, all great info! If you want to get involved on the reindeer games head to the Newbie Trading Thread in the Trades, Passes and Bombs section and someone will help you out I'm sure ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    jthanatos:
    Welcome to the forum. We are only a little crazy, I promise. You look awfully young to by smoking cigars. Also, there is someone behind you in your picture... you should probably look into that.
    Watch this guy.... He's a stalker ;) JK :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome buddy! Glad to see you show your face around here. If it means anythign to anyone coming from me, this is a stand up guy here. Him and I have been pen pals for over a year now.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Morgan :)
    Thanks Walt! Walt wouldn't lie as he is a great guy. ;)
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum! This place is great!

Aj
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey Morgan ! Stick around...plenty of room and lots of cheap seats !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:

It's not just this guy either Morgan. ITS EVERYBODY. they are all out to get you. Careful...
  • Here's a laurel and hardy welcome to you, Morgan. Let the carnage begin! :);):)
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:

It's not just this guy either Morgan. ITS EVERYBODY. they are all out to get you. Careful...
    Yup, we're the greatest group of wildy insane folks you'll ever meet!
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:

Hey now Boots, I resemble that remark :P
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:

Hey now Boots, I resemble that remark :P
    I concur
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Mississippi? Glad to see another southerner. Those guys in the winter netherlands are always complaining about how cold it is. Jeesh. I hear tales of not being able to smoke during some winter months. The horror!

Welcome to our hangout. Hey Walt, start leaking that address. LOL
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy.
    New myself, but I am already thinking I may be the only sane person here.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Tons of great information and great people around this place
    I'm sure his addy is right here on my dekstop.... wink wink nudge

And just to warn you, I have heard him complain about being cold recently. Not sure what all that was about...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    I like you guys already. I'll trade the humidity we have here in the summer for the cold any day. (I think)
    MorganGeo:
    I like you guys already. I'll trade the humidity we have here in the summer for the cold any day. (I think)

Oh, and I've heard him complain about the humidity too. I think.
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:

Oh, and I've heard him complain about the humidity too. I think.
    My wife must be rubbing off on me with all my complaining.
    jd50ae:
    Welcome and enjoy.
    New myself, but I am already thinking I may be the only sane person here.
    Give us time JD....give us time
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy your time here!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:

hey now, we're not ALL insane, some of us are just a tad off plumb. My buddy Harvey says I'm all right, but the rest of y'all are screwed when the great one returns in the fiery comet.

oh yeah, welcome!
    Bigshizza:
    Watch this one!
    New Boots:
    Bigshizza:
    Watch this one!
    Don't give away the secret Boots! :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome bro. Glad to have you on board.
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Bigshizza:
    Watch this one!
    All the secrets of this place shall reveal themselves in time. In fact, I'm afraid I don't know nearly all of them yet.
    New Boots:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Bigshizza:
    Watch this one!
    All the secrets of this place shall reveal themselves in time. In fact, I'm afraid I don't know nearly all of them yet.
    Hahah none of us do :P