Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
Happy Thanksgiving to each & every BOTL and their families!
Be safe in your travels this holiday!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving one and all, please stay safe and enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Same to you and all.
  • The_PhantomThe_Phantom Posts: 51
    A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and may it be filled with warmth en joy. Be safe!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Looking forward to spending time with the family, then sneaking away to watch football and enjoy a nice cigar.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Aj
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ...And to all a good night! What's that? Wrong holiday? Oops.. Guess I'll save that one for later.

Happy Turkey you all! Or whatever it is you are eating. It's just the two of us, so ours is quite small. I've got a 3 pound turkey titty seasoned cajun style. Gonna put it on a spit and turn it over my grill for a couple hours tomorrow.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    ...And to all a good night! What's that? Wrong holiday? Oops.. Guess I'll save that one for later.

Happy Turkey you all! Or whatever it is you are eating. It's just the two of us, so ours is quite small. I've got a 3 pound turkey titty seasoned cajun style. Gonna put it on a spit and turn it over my grill for a couple hours tomorrow.
    lol, turkey titty. New one for me. Happy Turkey day everyone.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:

Happy Thanksgiving indeed to all. Enjoy the day. Funny, you can say T****, But You can't say B*****.
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:

Morgan baby, you ever find out who that is in your picture. standing behind you? hahahaha/
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:

Morgan baby, you ever find out who that is in your picture. standing behind you? hahahaha/
    Some creep that wants me to keep calling him daddy. Or sometimes he refers to himself as Big daddy. He is creeping me out. ;)
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:

Some creep that wants me to keep calling him daddy. Or sometimes he refers to himself as Big daddy. He is creeping me out. ;)

heehee!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving everyone.....and don't get to wasted on skanksgiving
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobble gobble
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Happy Thanksgiving to all! Smoke somethin' special!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Happy Thanksgiving BOTL
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all and keep in your thanks, those who serve to keep us free and may not be home for the holiday.