Home General Discussion

My mini vacation pics.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got cut short because of this winter storm but here's a few pics.imageimageimageimage

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    What beach is that Ricky? It kinda looks manicured. Sorry it got cut short.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Looks wonderful! Sorry to hear it got cut short
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome pictures Ricky thanks for sharing and hope you've been well my friend!! Sorry to hear that it got cut short though :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry the weather didn't let you stay longer. I'm guessing you were somewhere on the Florida Panhandle/Alabama/Mississippi gulf coast. Looks familiar anyway. Affectionately known as the Redneck Riviera.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pics. I love the beach this time of the year as there are not as many people it seems.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so jealous.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrtle beach. It was a nice time and no crowds.still figuring out this new photo bucket got some more pics.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The question is did you golf ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Lookin good there Ricky!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ricky, like the MB area... or is it the Golf??? Hmmmm.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good old Myrtle Beach, that was a fun place when I went. Glad you got some downtime to relax and enjoy life.
    Smoked a few others while there this was my first night sitting on the deck.imageand of course found a couple shops.imageimage
    Rhamlin:
    Smoked a few others while there this was my first night sitting on the deck.imageand of course found a couple shops.imageimage
    Picked these up while there.image
    But these ar my favorite pics from the Sky Wheel. My wife didn't like it as much as I did:)imageimageimage
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    But these ar my favorite pics from the Sky Wheel. My wife didn't like it as much as I did:)imageimageimage
    Damn! That IS pretty tall. LOL Did she ever open her eyes at the top?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's priceless
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    All looking very good Ricky. Hope you enjoyed the mini vaca.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I love cigar pics where others find a location...snap the shot and cement the memory. I find this is the best way to enjoy my cigars when I travel...pick a spot I want to remember..take out a great cigar and enjoy it for an hour or so and freeze frame the whole event...life unparalleled.
    Cigary:
    I love cigar pics where others find a location...snap the shot and cement the memory. I find this is the best way to enjoy my cigars when I travel...pick a spot I want to remember..take out a great cigar and enjoy it for an hour or so and freeze frame the whole event...life unparalleled.
    Absolutely!