Home General Discussion
Options

Oliva Vindicator

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody ever had this stick before? It seems like a good deal I have found. The price seems good but wondered if it was worth a darn.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Anybody ever had this stick before? The price seems good but wondered if it was worth a darn.
    Pm to you.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MorganGeo:
    Anybody ever had this stick before? The price seems good but wondered if it was worth a darn.
    Pm to you.
    watch it ! Its a trap !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I like em, but have had a few consistency issues. But i do keep them in rotation.

Aj
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    MVW67:
    MorganGeo:
    Pm to you.
    watch it ! Its a trap !
    Thank you General Ackbar :P lol sorry, back on track
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    so what did you think about this stick?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I would be interested as well. Most of Olivas stuff is great.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    so what did you think about this stick?
    I ended up not getting them. I got a box of some CAO Mx2s instead. Thanks to our Cyber Monday madness in the forum.
  • Options
    you didnt get them eh? reeaaaaaaalllllly? >:)

Aj
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Oliva has been letting me down recently...I feel they have really started to take the RP road and well that isn't good IMO
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Oliva has been letting me down recently...I feel they have really started to take the RP road and well that isn't good IMO
    Bummer, I really like most of there stuff, although I haven't bought any recently I do have a fair bit resting.
    what is it that has changed IYO? The Quality? The taste? Too many blends? Young innocent inquiring minds would like to know.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Last year's V maduro was most excellent.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bummer, I really like most of there stuff, although I haven't bought any recently I do have a fair bit resting.
    what is it that has changed IYO? The Quality? The taste? Too many blends? Young innocent inquiring minds would like to know.
    IMO almost all has changed...I really only smoke the v's and mb's but some have not been on par and the qc has gone down a bit. But yeah I think it's due to producing too many different blends for other companies
    Money can't buy taste