Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vance!!!! BOOKMARKS!!!!!!

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a letter in the mail the other day .... thinking WTF is this??
Figured it was a bill, S.O.B., just what I don't want to deal with right before Thanksgiving.
So I open it up, expecting bad .... but it was even more deadly than that.....

Vance aka twistedstem aka cigarband bookmark man --- took to bombing my a$$ with another one of these awesome bookmarks!!!

That's what I get for commenting in the "Watcha reading" thread....sheesh!! Ain't nobody safe around here.

Vance, I really do appreciate this (second) bookmark brother, but I have a hard enough time reading one book at a time, I'd get way too confused if I tried to read two at once.

So, like we talked about in PM, I'll be passing this on a BOTL that needs, and would appreciate this kick-ass bookmark.
Thanks again for thinking of me though !!! Keep up the great work!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice piece of art. You guys keep amazing me with your inventions. Lucky guy, enjoy.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    That is a nice piece of art. You guys keep amazing me with your inventions. Lucky guy, enjoy.
    OK I need some help ..??????????????????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    RCY Cigars:
    Always willing to help ;)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    twistedstem:
    RCY Cigars:
    Always willing to help ;)

Don't start any mess Mike. This was is a awesome thread. Don't turn it to a past tense :). Be nice and twist, no help needed. Just like what you did brother.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    RCY Cigars:
    You know, I happen to have an extra....... ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    twistedstem:
    RCY Cigars:
    You know, I happen to have an extra....... ;-)

Ummm Sir, you've been around longer than I. I have no quarrel with you. I simply acknowledged he gave you a awesome gift. And this is what you do. I see I have been quiet to long.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help, i may or may not have a certain address in question....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."