Home General Discussion

Ideas fo a lapel pin...?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
BOTL and MoW, gave me an idea. If I can get enough(usually sell for $5, thinking about $4) for the cigar boxes on TFPN, maybe enough to order for some pins.

Any ideas for some art work..??
Just a thought, I can at least look into it. Or not.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way way Kewl idea JD, love it! As for idea.... I kinda like the idea of a cigar half burned down but all the ash still hanging on and a small smoke trail with maybe Ccom Brotherhood For Life, as the logo or something along those lines. Nice idea man really!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Way way Kewl idea JD, love it! As for idea.... I kinda like the idea of a cigar half burned down but all the ash still hanging on and a small smoke trail with maybe Ccom Brotherhood For Life, as the logo or something along those lines. Nice idea man really!

So far the first quote is $3 to $3.74 for 100 pins. You think that many people would be interested..?
    If I get enough ideas from you guys I will come up with something and post it. I was thinking the same as you on design.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'd be down for a couple of em. Any other takers?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm in! I'd take 5 or so. I could always bomb them out!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    I'm in! I'd take 5 or so. I could always bomb them out!
    Me too
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be in for a couple!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds pretty sweet brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. I collect pins and I would be proud to wear one.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    In. What about further purchase orders? I'm sure we'd want more after initial run ran out. And usually the initial setup is what costs more.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The latest,,,, None of the designs submitted to me have even warranted a second look. All boring.... But the search continues.