Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Paybacks are a B****!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
So I thought I would help out a new guy with a Stogie Stand and a couple cigars to help get him started around here. Turns out, he's not one to just take a simple welcome sitting down! Walt decided to smack me right up side the head with a very nice fiver. Thank you very much bro! For the record, my package was just a welcome gift. This was an unprovoked bomb. That means we ARE NOT even. I'll let you get comfortable, but watch your six. When you least expect it, ............. Untitled
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    hehehe... I was simply returning your bag man. My own order of them hadn't arrived yet.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FYI... I grew up in Michigan. Cold but beautiful. Lived in Grand Rapids, Spring Arbor, Greenville (in fact my uncle was the mayor there) Mosherville (very tiny place - that was during the big ice storm of 76), Rose Lake (my favorite), and Sheridan. Oh, and Ionia... Prison city.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'll let you get comfortable, but watch your six. When you least expect it, .............
    So true

Nice hit Walt! It's aways nice to see Shafty squirm a little.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    FYI... I grew up in Michigan. Cold but beautiful. Lived in Grand Rapids, Spring Arbor, Greenville (in fact my uncle was the mayor there) Mosherville (very tiny place - that was during the big ice storm of 76), Rose Lake (my favorite), and Sheridan. Oh, and Ionia... Prison city.
    Wow, I've lived in Michigan my whole life, but never in any of those cities. I've lived in Petoskey, Boyne City, Sault Ste Marie, Kearsarge (little village outside of Calumet), Auburn Hills, Waterford, Lake Orion, and Goodrich. Between the two of us, we've got the state covered! Lol.
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    I'll let you get comfortable, but watch your six. When you least expect it, .............
    So true

Nice hit Walt! It's aways nice to see Shafty scheme a little.
    Fixed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great hit Walt. Tony is very generous and his stock is getting low. I have a plan to refill his stock. Let me know if you want to contribute.
    james40:
    Great hit Walt. Tony is very generous and his stock is getting low. I have a plan to refill his stock. Let me know if you want to contribute.
    What!? My stock is actually doing just fine, thank you very much.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Hmmmmm....does this mean I have to send, because no one is bombing at Chi Herf.....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Hmmmmm....does this mean I have to send, because no one is bombing at Chi Herf.....
    Don't make this a self - fulfilling prophecy. I will be short on stock when I'm done smacking these clowns.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Don't make this a self - fulfilling prophecy. I will be short on stock when I'm done smacking these clowns.
    WE are coming for ya Tony.... See you in Chitown for a little preview ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry Sanders says that the Teach is low on sticks.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I second this notion.