Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigshizza = BigHeart

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what to say. Really I don't. I've been thinking about how to respond for the last few hours. Quite frankly I'm a little stunned. I joined this forum a couple of months ago mostly to learn what I could and hopefully share what little knowledge I had on the subject of cigars. I posted a bit but as you can see I have less than 100 posts. I've stayed out of the Trades, Passes, and Bomb thread on purpose because I didn't really understand it. Especially the bombs. Why would anyone just send someone cigars? Especially when they didn't even know the person? You can imagine I was a little surprised when out of nowhere Bigshizza asked for my address. Honestly I almost didn't respond. For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. I still do. A lot. Obviously I took a chance and gave him my address not really knowing what to expect. And this is what I found when I opened my mailbox today:

Bigshizza, thank you. You are an wonderful ambassador to this forum, making a newb like me feel welcome and helping me come a little closer to understanding this crazy group. I hope as I continue in this forum you find me worthy of friendship.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Yep, you definitely been Shizzed. Nice!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Jims a good man for sure ! Well done Jimbo !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Enjoy those sticks bro. Jim has been on a tear lately. He's blown up half the forum.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    You haven't lived until you've been Shizzed on at least once.

• ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Nice hit big bro!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    I don't know what to say. Really I don't. I've been thinking about how to respond for the last few hours. Quite frankly I'm a little stunned. I joined this forum a couple of months ago mostly to learn what I could and hopefully share what little knowledge I had on the subject of cigars. I posted a bit but as you can see I have less than 100 posts. I've stayed out of the Trades, Passes, and Bomb thread on purpose because I didn't really understand it. Especially the bombs. Why would anyone just send someone cigars? Especially when they didn't even know the person? You can imagine I was a little surprised when out of nowhere Bigshizza asked for my address. Honestly I almost didn't respond. For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. I still do. A lot. Obviously I took a chance and gave him my address not really knowing what to expect. And this is what I found when I opened my mailbox today:

Bigshizza, thank you. You are an wonderful ambassador to this forum, making a newb like me feel welcome and helping me come a little closer to understanding this crazy group. I hope as I continue in this forum you find me worthy of friendship.
    "For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off".... U r right, Jim is a creeper lol. As always nice hit Jim.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Looks like Jim's been getting into the eggnog a little early this year.

Way to put the hurt on some newbie Jim!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Looks like Jim's been getting into the eggnog a little early this year.

Way to put the hurt on some newbie Jim!

Eggnog or not....elf spies in the attic or not....if I ever hit the lottery his UPS driver will be putting on some more muscle.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiiim
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    How did I miss E.....hmmmmm slacking........
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, always! Nicely done jim
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:

"For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off".... U r right, Jim is a creeper lol. As always nice hit Jim.
    Well, I suppose if I'm going to be creeped, it's right and proper that it is Bigshizza. After all we are both Washingtonians. :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta agree, BIG Heart. Oh, and I think lot's of people should bomb Raisindot, he put together a collective bomb that kept me in cigars at a time when I really wouldn't have had any.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Gotta agree, BIG Heart. Oh, and I think lot's of people should bomb Raisindot, he put together a collective bomb that kept me in cigars at a time when I really wouldn't have had any.
    Point taken :)