Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

GEO GOLLY Walt LOL

Well, there seems to be a new prankster around here. All I ask is that if you ask me for a addy. You have to give yours up. Not give up WaltBasil, I don't even know who this person is. But since you insist on throwing your buddy under the bus. Walt, whoever you are. My name is Rick AKA RCY Cigars and your buddy told me to send DC 9114901123086411227699 to you. I hope after this we can be BOTL's. You can thank your pal for this action. Furthermore, I know I haven't been around a lot. And lot of these new guys don't know who I am. Don't ever, never ever, ever, ever ask me to throw my buddy and Jiunns roomie under the bus. It just won't happen, BWAHAHAHAHA! Enjoy the ride fellas.

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    lol ouch. Looks like he's the new forum target. Good. Good.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt is officially.....DONE!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What the deuce? MORRRRRRGAN!

Good gosh fellas... I just finished wiping my face off..
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahaha, man there is no such things as keeping things secret around here. As soon as I get some addresses it will a replay of Hiroshima! Bombs away! :))
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bahaha. I Like Morgan
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Walt or Morgan...I think you might have waken the wrong person...lol:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, there seems to be a new prankster around here. All I ask is that if you ask me for a addy. You have to give yours up. Not give up WaltBasil, I don't even know who this person is. But since you insist on throwing your buddy under the bus. Walt, whoever you are. My name is Rick AKA RCY Cigars and your buddy told me to send DC 9114901123086411227699 to you. I hope after this we can be BOTL's. You can thank your pal for this action. Furthermore, I know I haven't been around a lot. And lot of these new guys don't know who I am. Don't ever, never ever, ever, ever ask me to throw my buddy and Jiunns roomie under the bus. It just won't happen, BWAHAHAHAHA! Enjoy the ride fellas.

well said Rick. And don't worry, I'm sure the newbs will learn how you are...Rick is probably one of the best BORKs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

p.s. if you don't know what a bork is...it's time to do some reading of old threads...
    RCY Cigars:

So who did end up getting this bomb?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh you done messed up walt. Bad walt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oof, this ain't gonna be pretty. They used to have a special usps office just for Rick. You done, you done messed up now.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:

Mr. Walt, I have done no business with you. I don't have any PM's from you. For those that know me. I like to get to know the people I send gifts too. Mr. Morgan decided to throw your name and addy in the loop as a prank. Well, I know how to do pranks as well. I also know how to get addy's if I need to. Hence, today that DC has gone straight to the right person, lol.

RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:

Mr. Walt, I have done no business with you. I don't have any PM's from you. For those that know me. I like to get to know the people I send gifts too. Mr. Morgan decided to throw your name and addy in the loop as a prank. Well, I know how to do pranks as well. I also know how to get addy's if I need to. Hence, today that DC has gone straight to the right person, lol.

Oh no! Is it time for me to run to my underground bunker?!?!?!
    Absolutely ANNIHILATED by Rick!!!!! Lots of great sticks I have never tried before. Love me some AJ and drew estate! Did not see this coming! I thought for sure my plan to get Walt attacked would be successful. :)) The good thing is I have ricks address now. No way I can fire back with that caliber of firepower but I will do my best. Thanks rick! Bomb from rick photo image_zps1b8f25c7.jpg
  • What a fine selection! Very nice! :D:D :P
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Dayyyyyum!
    Daaaaaamn that was a smack down!!!! LMAO guess you shouldn't be looking for addys in the wrong spot...ROTFLMAO
    MVW67:
    Daaaaaamn that was a smack down!!!! LMAO guess you shouldn't be looking for addys in the wrong spot...ROTFLMAO
    Hmmm, wonder how he got my addy?? :) LOL
    how did this blow up in my face?? Hehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MorganGeo:
    Absolutely ANNIHILATED by Rick!!!!! Lots of great sticks I have never tried before. Love me some AJ and drew estate! Did not see this coming! I thought for sure my plan to get Walt attacked would be successful. :)) The good thing is I have ricks address now. No way I can fire back with that caliber of firepower but I will do my best. Thanks rick!
    enjoy those sticks bro. If you want help with Rick, let me know. I would be happy to help.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    MorganGeo:
    Absolutely ANNIHILATED by Rick!!!!! Lots of great sticks I have never tried before. Love me some AJ and drew estate! Did not see this coming! I thought for sure my plan to get Walt attacked would be successful. :)) The good thing is I have ricks address now. No way I can fire back with that caliber of firepower but I will do my best. Thanks rick!
    enjoy those sticks bro. If you want help with Rick, let me know. I would be happy to help.
    Bwahahahahahahaahaha Go Get Em' James!!!

Brillaint pimp slap though Rick, truly epic and as always you really are a class act my friend! Can't wait to see you again when you come throughCO next, make sure to let me know so if I need to I can take off some work :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

• LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    holy mollie wowza
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mess with the best (Rick) die like the rest....Nice Rick
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    gaddam! Looks like nothing has changed...lol.

Great freakin hit Rick!!!
    zeebra:

I'm still pulling shrapnel from my body!
    zeebra:

ICU, Shawn nice seeing you back :) btw I haven't forgot
    MVW67:
    zeebra:

ICU, Shawn nice seeing you back :) btw I haven't forgot

Ahhh yes, ICU, thanks Mike. I forgot and now I remember Shawn :).

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bet that hurt !!! LOL Extremely well done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

Oh yes, 9405 5036 9930 0145 4870 55 just happened!
    Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    Any takers? :):) lol
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:

Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    THIS

IS

SPARTA!

9405 5036 9930 0145 6533 06
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

9405 5036 9930 0145 6533 06

Ahhh the love of a stranger. Walt your buddy just screwed you twice. I guess you don't know how that movie ends.