Home General Discussion

Help!!!

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
Some of you do not read my review thread. No problem. Still, this post is number 999, and I want post 1000 to be a review. Here's a selection of sticks from my humi, only one of which I've ever had, and that in a different vitola. I want you to help me choose my Thousand Post Review from amongst the following sticks: photo 724134da-5e86-49f4-86e7-14fa116c6091_zps44117005.jpg

From left to right we have: LFD Airbender Chisel, OSOK, Camacho Maduro, Diesel, Edgar Hoil, Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th, Aging Room M356, Regius, Padron Anny, Padron.

Let me hear your picks. So far there's one effective vote for the Edgar Hoil. Since that cigar shares my initials, it will win any ties. I just made that rule up. Just now. That's how I roll.

Your votes and suggestions?
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    The Air bender...cause I have one sitting in my Humi right now
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    OSOK. Congrats on the milestone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    OSOK gets my vote. Congrats on 1k.
    Don't listen to them!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I think an anniversary of sorts deserves and anniversary cigar. Go with the Padron Anny.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Been dying to know what that new osok is like! So the osok gets my vote
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Paddy Anni
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would look forward to the OSOK myself
    Blargle...I think I lost
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my own selfish reasons, Aging Room M356. Congrats on 1000 :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OSOK or EH Passion
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Padron anniversary!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Eric.. I'd like to hear about the new OSOK please!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man. I say review the OSOK, then relax and enjoy a Padron.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    OSOK or EH Passion
    +1
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    OSOK! Lets hear what she's like!

Aj
  • Padron Annie! And congrats.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    OSOK if its the new one... because it is also EH... just a thought.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this for a reason...I need to celebrate after a graduation ceremony for 17+ of my students tonight. I've smoked the OSOK and Regius in the picture. Out of what's left, what should I smoke?

Martel:
    Some of you do not read my review thread. No problem. Still, this post is number 999, and I want post 1000 to be a review. Here's a selection of sticks from my humi, only one of which I've ever had, and that in a different vitola. I want you to help me choose my Thousand Post Review from amongst the following sticks: photo 724134da-5e86-49f4-86e7-14fa116c6091_zps44117005.jpg

From left to right we have: LFD Airbender Chisel, OSOK, Camacho Maduro, Diesel, Edgar Hoil, Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th, Aging Room M356, Regius, Padron Anny, Padron.

Let me hear your picks. So far there's one effective vote for the Edgar Hoil. Since that cigar shares my initials, it will win any ties. I just made that rule up. Just now. That's how I roll.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Bumping this for a reason...I need to celebrate after a graduation ceremony for 17+ of my students tonight. I've smoked the OSOK and Regius in the picture. Out of what's left, what should I smoke?

Martel:

the E Hoill
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yes the EH.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EH please
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    OSOK please!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    OSOK please!
    smoked and reviewed. Pick another.

• danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Padron