Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Obsidian tasting sneakyness

Well, I had asked about the Obsidian Black/White's. I came to an agreement, that some BOTL's will send me "1" to try. We all know where this is going, right?

Thanks guys! Sneaky bastards

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Well, I had asked about the Obsidian Black/White's. I came to an agreement, that some BOTL's will send me "1" to try. We all know where this is going, right?

I must be conforming to the forum... all I see is 1. and some bottled water. Must've known you were thirsty?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I must be conforming to the forum... all I see is 1. and some bottled water. Must've known you were thirsty?
    Yup, just a few Obsidian, and something to cleanse the pallet with.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:

looks like one to me too!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Someday you will learn your lesson
    brianetz1:
    Someday you will learn your lesson
    Learn my lesson, probably not. However, I have a growing list of "reasons" to buy some sticks

Though, I gotta find somewhere to store 'em first
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:

there is only "1" white noise and "1" reg obsidian! thats what we agreed on bwahaha
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:

Hope you like them. I figured you may need something to drink and there was a little extra room in the box so I tossed some "filler".
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:
    "Learn my lesson, probably not. However, I have a growing list of "reasons" to buy some sticks"
    Though, I gotta find somewhere to store 'em first "

What ? You looking for a Humidor ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes wonder if they went to the same school.....
    curtpick:
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:
    "Learn my lesson, probably not. However, I have a growing list of "reasons" to buy some sticks"

Yeah, this joint filled mine up.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    curtpick:
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:

Feel for you friend....These not capable of simple math "persons" have caused me to be on a third. Granted, 2 of them are small, but I snagged a 5 Vegas humidor on Sprint (less then half price, free shipping) which is a lot bigger then the pretty pictures suggest, and I breath a lot easier.
    jd50ae:
    New Boots:
    curtpick:
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:

Feel for you friend....These not capable of simple math "persons" have caused me to be on a third. Granted, 2 of them are small, but I snagged a 5 Vegas humidor on Sprint (less then half price, free shipping) which is a lot bigger then the pretty pictures suggest, and I breath a lot easier.
    I have to wait until I order my black ice to get my 50ct back up and running. My 150 is full. That 50 wont last long. I'm look at something around 300.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    jd50ae:
    New Boots:
    curtpick:
    New Boots:
    WaltBasil:

I have that exact humidor and then turned around and won a nice 300ct in a drawing at my local B&M. So room is not a problem here. I actually had to put some empty zip lock bags in mine to take up space to help level out the humidity. So if you go shopping be careful, sometimes bigger isn't always better.