Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got hit by a ten gauge!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well it seems as shotgunjohn decided too open up a can of whoop a$$ on me!! Thanks for the awesome sticks john!! I can't wait to try some of them and the others well I already know they are great!! Oh thanks for the addyphoto C2C6775A-F662-48ED-A223-4B28651A9D04.jpg
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Both barrels there. Nice work
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yay they finally got there after 11 days. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year brother, enjoy!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yay they finally got there after 11 days. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year brother, enjoy!!!
    thank you sir!! It's nice to see you around again!! And damn 11 days huh lol oh well glad they got too me!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn USPS... Excellent sticks John... The Korean Clint is in need, that's what I hear at least...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nice one John!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice John !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    I'm dying to try that torano and fallen angel!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Anyone know what the difference is between the Torano Master in the bomb, and the Master with the red label? I've had the red label and loved it! Just curious. Charlie
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Nice hit! Anyone know what the difference is between the Torano Master in the bomb, and the Master with the red label? I've had the red label and loved it! Just curious. Charlie
    Natural vs maduro
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    A Master Blends 2?? Very nice, that is on the top of my "cigars that are fantastic but you can't get anymore" list. Enjoy it!
    alienmisprint:
    A Master Blends 2?? Very nice, that is on the top of my "cigars that are fantastic but you can't get anymore" list. Enjoy it!
    +1
    Money can't buy taste