Home General Discussion

Some good smokes and one cool pic

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being that familiar with the Ohio river I just assumed that was Cincinatti. I googled it and realized I guessed right. Damn! That bridge has been in operation since 1866. Cool.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. I'll have to send u a Gurkha red witch to smoke on the ship sometime!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Not being that familiar with the Ohio river I just assumed that was Cincinatti. I googled it and realized I guessed right. Damn! That bridge has been in operation since 1866. Cool.
    Yeah. Stayed the first night of our honeymoon in Leavenworth, IN right on a bend in the OH river. Ate breakfast and watched the barges go by. Spent lots of time in Madison, IN, too. Love the OH river.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Very cool. I'll have to send u a Gurkha red witch to smoke on the ship sometime!
    I got that addy. LMK.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep that's the Suspension bridge. It's a replica of the Brooklyn bridge also built by the same guy. Just smaller I believe.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a terrible job. It must be so hard for you to find a place for a smoke....
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Super cool pictures.. Thanks for sharing ...